Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You laugh, but that GC could have been my London After Midnight PF for $60 which I have been waiting for. :monkey2

I'm hoping to score one of those for cheap as well. Though with Ash shipping right before Spooktacular, I dunno if the funds will be there. Did you notice Razor's Edge has the SSE LAM for $134? https://www.razorsedgecollectibles.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=757

If I can't get in on any Spooktacular deals, I'm hoping Razor's Edge will still have some.

He'll be marked down to at least $107 for spooktacular. Plus a $40 GC and he would have m,ade a really nice present to myself. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Got my stuff today. My GC is worth $30.

Here's me

IMG_4048.jpg

IMG_4050.jpg

Just got my second kit. Only got a $10.00 gift card with my first kit. Sideshow obviously realizing their error sent me a $40.00 card with this one.:lol

Just got my second kit. Only got a $10.00 gift card with my first kit. Sideshow obviously realizing their error sent me a $40.00 card with this one.:lol

You can just PM that number strait to me. They obviously meant to send that my way. :lol

You can just PM that number strait to me. They obviously meant to send that my way. :lol

Somehow I knew you were going to say that. You are lucky I am not a completely heartless bastard or I would have said PM sent and sent you my 10 dollar code.:lol

Back