Spooktacular Losers Lounge 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
opens cheap whiskey in brown paper bag.......takes a drink.......:chug

superdoug, your Lurtz fund reminds me of 2 Broke Girls... it never seems to grow much, just like their cupcake funds! :rotfl

bout finished my bottle o' whiskey............:thud:

just roll me in a corner, i'll be alright.

Day 2
A quiet day today. I keep trying to post pics to twitter through the computer in the bar, they show up, but none make it through to the SC website, I wonder if they've noticed. A few people were headed towards the lounge earlier, Josh-A-Tron and Vedderone, but both were intercepted by someone in a SC hoodie, handed boxes and promptly ushered away. Not sure what we missed, but it seems to be odd behavior.
We've had a few carrots dangled to us, a few draws to enter here and there, but there doesn't seem to be that sense of urgency that bewildered and enthralled us all to stay up to the wee hours chatting and hoping for news. Our elusive mistress has been absent so far as well, though here image seems to be all over the wallpaper.
A few have begun a campaign to get Mort elected, seems like a good Idea to me, not being a US resident, I'll support anyone who seems to have more life than our current Prime Minister. Stickers and campaign packs seem to be making the rounds, to be honest, I hope the little guy wins, at least he has a simple platform, Vote Dead! Not sure yet if that's how he wants us to cast our vote, or if that should be our current state when we vote.
Barryo seems to be the smart one, sleeping when he gets the chance.

Last edited:
Day 3
Spent the day watching old b&w horror films, drinking beer, and generally just waiting for something to happen. I feel like we're waiting for the other shoe to drop, asking ourselves "can this be it?", maybe the ultimate torture to us this year was just to bring us back to remind us that we never left last year, that this is where we belong. That no matter what we were hoping for, that's all we had, was hope.

On the bright side, the campaign to get Mort elected seems to be picking up steam. Vander seems to be his campaign manager and he's been actively drumming up support, giving out campaign kits for us to use to support his candidate. I think as an independent, Mort's got a pretty good chance, he's cuter than Perot.

Back