Spooktacular Losers Lounge 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, RoboDad! :hi5::1-1:

Hey buddy! :1-1:
How's the little one treating you?

Really good. She was perfect on her first vacation to the beach. Not a single crying fit. Even slept til 3 and 6:30 last night/this morning. :yess:

Looks like the whole gang is here early. :hi5:

How does a person get a Robodad sig PSD, or one with a TIE fighter advanced as the image? :)

How does a person get a Robodad sig PSD, or one with a TIE fighter advanced as the image? :)

Normally involves a nice bottle of rye whiskey, a 4 legged farm animal, the branch from a sugar maple tree and an ounce of virgin tears. Or you can just ask him...he's good people. :lecture

Don't worry, I'll take care of it. I was going to ask if there was a specific image of the Avenger that you prefer. There are quite a few out there to choose from.

[edit]

I did find one that looks pretty decent to me, but it does look like a generic CG rendering, so it might not be exactly what you are hoping for:

avenger1.png

Don't worry, I'll take care of it. I was going to ask if there was a specific image of the Avenger that you prefer. There are quite a few out there to choose from.

Thanks Robodad! I wasn't sure if you were overloaded with PM's or not.

There are 2 versions of the TIE Avenger, the prototype Darth Vader's fighter, and the first one below which became the production model. I don't think the Avenger ever got movie screen time, but was featured in a number of games and books.

Here's some photos I found (first is probably the best, and more correct version, but I'd be thrilled with any of them):

800px-Av9.jpg

f97e6ef4.jpg

tiefightertb_7.jpg

Normally involves a nice bottle of rye whiskey, a 4 legged farm animal, the branch from a sugar maple tree and an ounce of virgin tears. Or you can just ask him...he's good people. :lecture

Man, I'm glad I got my sig before he changed the rules. :)

Back