Spooktacular Losers Lounge 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a spooktacular sig

Here ya go!

twitter_facebook.jpg

Midnight arrival, how strangely appropriate. I see many faces I recognize from last year, some with the same haunted look of people who have been here before and know what's to come. A few glancing at my pant leg, then their own knowing we have a shared agony and no choice but to be here. Some, however, have a hopeful look in their eyes, remembering this place fondly as they either escaped early with the blessing of the Mistress last year, or found a mysterious gift somehow left for them, a few who even got into the locked room of Chat last year, only to leave with huge boxes on their backs the last day. They don't seem to have the same smell of fear some of us have who were here till the bitter end last year, forcibly removed and sent on our ways with a threat of misfortune should we not return.
The place looks different somehow, like they've remodeled a crypt. They're fewer doors than I remember, the windows haven't been boarded up yet, and the bar is still stocked, heck, even the coffee is still fresh, though I've already noted there doesn't seem to be many filters. There even seems to be enough Tp for all the people here. Of course, it's early, and as they force more of us in here, I know the supplies will become inadequate. I tried to bring a backpack of necessities in with me, but a large, burly woman in a Mort mask confiscated it at the door, just wagging her finger as she gestured me inside. All I have are my trusty journal and pen, tied within the lining of my coat.
I've made the rounds, listed those who are here, some who I know, some who are new, all who know the sleep is for the weak. I've posted our names on the bar fridge.
Robodad
Karamazov80
Darth MAdden
Veil1
Darth Waller
Sixmilliondollarmanguy
Avfin
Shocktrooper_au
Superdoug
Shropt
UTtoyfan
Loquae
Darth Snoopy
barryo
gibby
Icummins
Vasith
Avenger
Shanester
Apone
ink
Monger
Ebor
Sid Philips :)

(hopefully someone will find my list early, add to it if they need to, sticky it for all to read)

Last edited:
With work I won't be able to spend much time on Spook during the day so I think my stay in the lounge will be a long one. :(

Yeah. We've all lost before it's even begun. The only winners will be the small handful that win the site giveaways.

Day one
Malaise seems to have crept into the room already today. Superdoug came in, sat in the middle of the room and grabbed a beer, content like most of us to see what the day was going to bring, when a large group of workmen came into the lounge dressed in SC orange jumpsuits. Curiosity took over immediately, was this something the Mistress had planned for us, some new adventure, or torture. Without a word, the workmen welded a large steel plate over the room labels chat. They then proceeded to clean up many hidden items from around the rooms and grabbed a list labeled scavenger hunt of the bathroom wall, and left. We were stunned, our chances of success suddenly, dramatically lowered this year. Some openly wept, for even though we knew things would be different, none of us expected such a radical change. Weary glances were traded amongst the veterans, knowing what was lost.
IT's time to rest for a bit, I think someone's cooking trout.

Back