Spooktacular Losers Lounge 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roguebaron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been trying to ignore the anklet, ignoring the little incandescent Mort head that seams to only be seen when I look at it. My wife thinks it's all in my head, that I just need to have my annual breakdown of me time away from my family.But I know there's more involved, the Mort has a tiny 11 beside his face now, and for the first time In a year, today I felt the anklet contract, just a little, but I know if I don't leave now, it will constrict to the point of agony, and the loss of my foot. I leave tonight for the long trek back to the lounge, I've left a note for my family that I hope to return, but I know in my heart that this will be unlikely. I know not what to expect this year, in the past I've had a survival kit delivered to help me prepare, this year that seems to be gone. We're on our own.

I think I ran this lounge in 2011
Happy someone else is doing this year---I think its going to be busy

I've never bothered with Spook. If SS has something I want I already have it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Me too.

But I did win a Silver screen Hunchback 1/6 figure one year for the screaming contest. My allergies were going bananas, so I had plenty of drainage going on. That made for a terrific death rattle/gurgle at the end of the scream...so I won.

It made a great gift for my dad for his birthday. I gave it to him because I hate the SSE versions of the toys. As everyone with any years here knows,lol.:peace

Back