Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work on Monday
Tuesday off
Weds work:.....and going to see the DSO perform the music of Danny Elfman from Tim Burton movies

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Work on Monday
Tuesday off
Weds work:.....and going to see the DSO perform the music of Danny Elfman from Tim Burton movies

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, that's going to be amazing! I'd kill to see something like that.

No Michael Myers/Kane Hodder Jason Voorhees/Pinhead/Leatherface/Pennywise. Then I'm out. Man I'm dying for SS to get back into the horror icons in a big way!

I'd be more ready if probably 90% of this Spook wasn't going to be on Facebook or Twitter.

Yea really. Twitter I can handle because it isn't blocked at work. FAcebook however is a shut out for me unless I check my phone every 5 seconds which isn't easy to do. :(

But lets' stay positive folks! Alex did say that the Mistress MIGHT make an appearance in here so you never know...

Yeah, I'll try to stay optimistic about this year but I guess I just miss the "classic" spooks. I just smell Rosario (and more like him) being all over this one and it makes me kind of sad.

**** Rosario!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

rosario-dawson-o.gif

Hey guys,

This is my first Spooktacular, so I have no idea how this whole thing works. Could someone explain to me what actually happens? I have facebook and twitter accounts, but I don't have a google+ or pintrest account. Do I need them?

Thanks.

UTtoyfan's second Spook Mystery prize contest! Here are the rules and restrictions:

1. One entry per person (meaning one post)
2. Only open to continental United States members with shipping addresses INSIDE the Continental US.
3. No whining on your prize when you receive it, as it is a mystery and you will not know what I send you.
4. I will pay for the shipping.
5. I will accept all correct posts up until Sunday, October 27 at 9:00 pm Central Time. I will go by the clock on the Sideshow forum.
6. After then, I will do a random drawing and pick a name from all correct posts.

Here is the question. Just post your answer as A, B, C, D, E, F or G. One post per person, and I will take the first post with an answer. No EDITING!!! No fair!
Google will not save you. Pray you are right. Again, one answer per poster. Good luck. MUAHAHAHAHA!!

I ususally don't dress up for Halloween (yeah, I'm boring). I DID however dress up only one time, and that was in 2nd grade. What was my one and only Halloween costume ever in my life?????

A. An Ewok (my favorite little furry creatures!)
B. Snake Eyes from GI Joe (my favorite Joe!)
C. a dinosaurus! (T-rex to be more accurate)
D. Optimus Prime (my favorite Transformer!)
E. He-Man (my favoritest Masters of the Universe character!!)
F. Wolverine (my favorite X-Men!!!)
G. Trick question, I still haven't dressed up yet for Halloween.

:wink1:

Thought long and hard and went with my heart... A.

UTtoyfan's second Spook Mystery prize contest! Here are the rules and restrictions:

2. Only open to continental United States members with shipping addresses INSIDE the Continental US.
3. No whining on your prize when you receive it, as it is a mystery and you will not know what I send you.
5. I will accept all correct posts up until Sunday, October 27 at 9:00 pm Central Time. I will go by the clock on the Sideshow forum.
6. After then, I will do a random drawing and pick a name from all correct posts.

Here is the question. Just post your answer as A, B, C, D, E, F or G. One post per person, and I will take the first post with an answer. No EDITING!!! No fair!
Google will not save you. Pray you are right. Again, one answer per poster. Good luck. MUAHAHAHAHA!!

I ususally don't dress up for Halloween (yeah, I'm boring). I DID however dress up only one time, and that was in 2nd grade. What was my one and only Halloween costume ever in my life?????

I will vote... C.

I'll guess A. Who wouldn't want to be an ewok at that age. Thanks for the contest UT!

Back