Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are on fire, everyone guessed it right and said - Child's Play or Chucky :clap

And if you are as cheap as me you should appreciate this addition to my 2013 giveaway set, a coupon for $5 off on your very own Good Guys Doll:

I need one of these to frame with my Childs Play pic signed by Alex Vincent, Brad Dourif and Don Mancini.

CONTEST!

Do not post the answer here.
If you post the answer here you will be disqualified from the contest and we will have to come up with something new.
Email the answer to me at "admin at collectionstash dot com".
Put "SSF Image Contest #4" in the subject
Email me by midnight tonight (central time).
If you already won a set of buttons, you cannot enter this contest.

I will randomly select one winner out of all of the correct answers. The winner will win a full set of Spook 2013 buttons + a random Josh-A-Tron original sketch (last one).

Name the movie this is from.

pFRuduf.jpg

The answer was Sheitan.

The winner is Punkg42!

Steve will win a full set of Spook buttons and a Josh-A-Tron sketch.

The Spooktacular Collage Contest has Ended!

1381573_10151758906448562_438258834_n.jpg

And the winner is Averagejo!

Averagjo please PM me your name and address so I can send out your Pinhead Print.

For those curious the answers are:
Row 1(from left to right): The Begotten, Dagon, Subspecies
Row 2(from left to right): The Ugly, The Thing, DeadAlive
Row 3(from left to right): The Beyond, Dog Soldiers, City of the Living Dead and Opera

The Spooktacular Collage Contest has Ended!

1381573_10151758906448562_438258834_n.jpg

And the winner is Averagejo!

Averagjo please PM me your name and address so I can send out your Pinhead Print.

For those curious the answers are:
Row 1(from left to right): The Begotten, Dagon, Subspecies
Row 2(from left to right): The Ugly, The Thing, DeadAlive
Row 3(from left to right): The Beyond, Dog Soldiers, City of the Living Dead and Opera

I should have known the one I missed was Full Moon! Argh! Congrats averagejoe...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Back