Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, going through all the answers carefully I actually could not believe it!:monkey2

NOBODY picked the right answer. D- Optimus Prime

CCF10262013_0001.jpg

What a pickle this is, huh?

OK, after a little chat in Spook chat, i decided with the guys that everyone that entered will be eligible for the win. I'll be back in a few.

OMG UT! I think I remember a friend who had that costume. Awesome memories right there!

That should actually be a part of this year's Spooktacular-we could all share pics of our costumes as kids!

Here are the contestants:

1. Avfin
2. darko
3. Meathook
4. punkg
5. Something sexy
6. Kenbenobi
7. Darth Madden
8. averagejo
9. Vander
10. Boba Ben
11. Buffygirl
12. Ardeth Bay
13. Kamikaze
14. leatherneck
15. mrdbios
16. Madcow
17. Shalamar
18. Veil

I hope I got everyone. I went by the poster's time they posted and assigned those numbers.

1. Avfin
2. darko
3. Meathook
4. punkg
5. Something sexy
6. Kenbenobi
7. Darth Madden
8. averagejo
9. Vander
10. Boba Ben
11. Buffygirl
12. Ardeth Bay
13. Kamikaze
14. leatherneck
15. mrdbios
16. Madcow
17. Shalamar
18. Veil

I hope I got everyone. I went by the poster's time they posted and assigned those numbers.

:rock :rock :rock

1. Avfin
2. darko
3. Meathook
4. punkg
5. Something sexy
6. Kenbenobi
7. Darth Madden
8. averagejo
9. Vander
10. Boba Ben
11. Buffygirl
12. Ardeth Bay
13. Kamikaze
14. leatherneck
15. mrdbios
16. Madcow
17. Shalamar
18. Veil

:rock:rock:rock

OK, so I would like to pay it forward for winning one of Tyler's contests with a contest of my own.

I have a LOTR The Walls of Helm's Deep Diorama that I will be giving away.

All I ask is that the winner pay for shipping and I will only ship to US and Canada. Sorry, no international shipping.

Is there enough interest? If so, I will look to put together a contest in the next day or two.

OK, so I would like to pay it forward for winning one of Tyler's contests with a contest of my own.

I have a LOTR The Walls of Helm's Deep Diorama that I will be giving away.

All I ask is that the winner pay for shipping and I will only ship to US and Canada. Sorry, no international shipping.

Is there enough interest? If so, I will look to put together a contest in the next day or two.

That is freakin awesome :hi5:

Back