Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just in chat and nobody was home.

This year's word is "DONKEYDONUTS"

Yeah, the last couple of days it has pretty much been me and Kamikazi with a couple of people popping in now and again (and one killer contest from Something Sexy). Can't wait till it picks up. I just popped in and will hang out for a bit.

It's official. Spooktacular is only 3 days according to Sideshow.

DSCN5659.JPG

Gets worse and worse each year from them.... :(

I wonder if they will completely phase it out after this year.

Edit: I got confirmation from Susan on facebook. Here is what she said:

"That rumor IS true. It's going to be SO intense and wonderful and amazing! But yes, only 3 days. *Susan"

Last edited:
Well, I don't think they've got any plans for anything in the Universal line. They've decided to do the Mask of the Red Death as a scary figure from The Dead line. Rather than another version of the Phantom of the Opera from Universal in an elaborate costume, they've supported Sideshow originals. Really...what is left to do in that line?

The emphasis on Horror is over. Spooktacular will fade away and becoming nothing more than a fond memory.

Kinda sad, that... :(

But I suppose on the bright side, Spook won't interfere with ROW, and it falls on my two off days...

But, that's about it. :dunno

Kinda sad, that... :(

But I suppose on the bright side, Spook won't interfere with ROW, and it falls on my two off days...

But, that's about it. :dunno

True, I hope there is something during that Tuesday, which is my day off. Sad there's nothing on Halloween. :(

I haven't ordered Angelica for my lonely Jack Sparrow yet. Maybe if I get my flexpay paid off early I'll get a free figure too! :lol :huh

How does the chat work again?

56 pages, and I'm first getting here now? OOPS! I usually only look at my subscribed threads...
I received an order recently but I didn't get nothin free. :(

Back