Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed my order a few days ago if that helps any. :)

And you got it already? Man, I never get stuff that quickly... The two outstanding orders I have will ship in December. One of them WAS October, but they pushed it. :(
I hope they have some decent sales this Spook. I may actually buy some stuff...

What was on the back of your card? Is there a new coupon code? I saw it said to flip the card for a treat...

Hey BG, what do you think of the Crazy Ones so far? Loved the Buffy reference at the end of this week's episode...

Yeah, Malgus for me, too. Didn't think you'd get that, since you have the PF. Wish I could get the PF, but I really don't have the space for anymore PF's...

Both Malgus and Deadpool were Premium Formats, hence the PF's after Deadpool. yeah, no need for the 1/6

Both Malgus and Deadpool were Premium Formats, hence the PF's after Deadpool. yeah, no need for the 1/6

Gotcha. Somehow I misread your earlier post. I suppose it makes more sense to get PF's since it is more worth the money. Those haven't increased in price as badly as 1/6 has...

I think everything's too expensive these days, but I really have to get the Harley Quinn PF before I stop collecting statues all together.

Back