Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome ! Thanks. Can you get hires like 1900x1200 images out f it ?

If I find a picture that is of good quality I should be able to.

EDIT: Actually if you want to do me a huge favor, it seems sideshow has taken down all the high res images of the Universal line, if you have a camera, can you snap a pic or two of yours, full body no flash, and I'll use those to make the Background.

That's awesome ! Thanks. Can you get hires like 1900x1200 images out f it ?

Okay I did the best I could with the image of him I found. If you have any larger size images I can probably make it a little Better. I had to go sepia, because the only pics I could find to fit him were in black and white. I think the Sepia gives it a nice aged feel though.

spooktacular_destop_background_request_by_jsimonart-d6got02.jpg

You can download the image here.
https://jsimonart.deviantart.com/ar...quest-390828242?ga_submit_new=10%3A1375675006

Very cool. I think the only other way for me to get it any better is if I take some and send them to you. Do you think that would help ?

Looking great! Making me more excited.

I just typed out my movie list for Halloween month (technically months) while drinking out of my orange spook mug. I wish SSC would just give us another spook kit. I wonder what it would take for them to do that for us. I'll pay more than we had to in the past.

Very cool. I think the only other way for me to get it any better is if I take some and send them to you. Do you think that would help ?

Yep, if you could get me a larger image of the figure it would probably pop the details of the PF a bit more. Just have to make sure the lighting is good(although I can manilpulate that a bit too). Up to you though, I don't have an issue putting a new PF image on the background.:)

I got into Sideshow back when these were all easily available on eBay. I remember when the London After Midnight PF was selling for 50% off on Sideshow's site during Spook. :slap

I remember that! It was my first Spook and I ended up getting the Freddy PF for the same deal.

Back