Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween!

So far it's been a great Birthday! My wife gave me the Sideshow Snowtrooper 1/6 scale figure! She's awesome!

(Perhaps Sideshow would like to send me a birthday gift of the e-web blaster!)

However, as it is my Birthday, I will be giving way some great prizes!

There will be three contests, and all three will be based on my personal Star Wars Collection. You can see the pictures of said collection here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115756

The winner will have a choice of prizes of any two of the ornaments. Kenbenobi chose the cantina set!

I will pay for shipping within the USA. Outside the USA, I may ask you pay for the shipping. We'll see.

THE RULES:

1: No whining. It's MY Birthday, and what I say goes.
2: ANYONE may enter. Yes, even Chicky. (Except Kenbenobi. He won already.)
3: You will send an E-mail to [email protected]
4: The Subject line will be: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
5: Only one entry per person. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6: You will include your Freaks Board Name, and your real name.
7: You will also include your answer! (Duh)
8: I will take all of those who guessed correctly, and randomly draw a name. In the case of no winner, I will declare a new contest.
9: NO RUSH. I will give a few hours.
10: You have until noon Pacific time. Or when I get bored and say it's over. Whatever.
11: I may change the rules at any time, based on my whims. :panic::lol

THE QUESTION:
The last one was rather difficult. But there were a lot of guesses!
So I'm going to make this one a little easier. But only a little!

In my collection, I have a one-of-a-kind item, that I believe no-one else has. (Not even Steve Sansweet!)
What is that item? (Be specific!) (And it's NOT an autograph or photo. It's an actual physical item)

You have until 3pm Pacific time!

GO!

This one was even tougher! Geeze! But A lot of good guesses!

I thought that people might head for the Concept Stormtrooper Lightsaber. Yes, it's very rare, but not unique. It's a fan made saber, and a few others are in existence.

In one of the cabinets, you'll see the 1/6 Yavin medal ceremony Luke. Right behind him, in a shadowbox frame are the Yavin Luke Prototype test shots that I acquired from Sideshow from their first Charity Auction.

One person guessed correctly: PUNKG42! Let us all know what items that are left you want! And send me a PM with your personal Info!

This one was even tougher! Geeze! But A lot of good guesses!

I thought that people might head for the Concept Stormtrooper Lightsaber. Yes, it's very rare, but not unique. It's a fan made saber, and a few others are in existence.

In one of the cabinets, you'll see the 1/6 Yavin medal ceremony Luke. Right behind him, in a shadowbox frame are the Yavin Luke Prototype test shots that I acquired from Sideshow from their first Charity Auction.

One person guessed correctly: PUNKG42! Let us all know what items that are left you want! And send me a PM with your personal Info!

WOO HOO!! :yess::hi5:

I'll take the Speeder and the DeathStar 2pack.

Happy Halloween!

So far it's been a great Birthday! My wife gave me the Sideshow Snowtrooper 1/6 scale figure! She's awesome!

Here they are:
IMG_0327.JPG

There will be three contests, and all three will be based on my personal Star Wars Collection. You can see the pictures of said collection here:

The winner will The Bossk and ATST Ornaments!

I will pay for shipping within the USA. Outside the USA, I may ask you pay for the shipping. We'll see.

THE RULES:

2: ANYONE may enter. Yes, even Chicky. (Except Kenbenobi and Punkg42. They won already.)
4: The Subject line will be: The End of Spook!
8: I will take all of those who guessed correctly, and randomly draw a name. In the case of no winner, I will declare a new contest.
10: You have until 6pm Pacific time. Or when I get bored and say it's over. Whatever.

THE QUESTION:
The last two were very difficult. This time, I'll make it a little Easier:
What was my first premium Format Statue?

You have until 6pm Pacific.

GO!

Happy Halloween!

Here they are:
IMG_0327.JPG

The winner will The Bossk and ATST Ornaments!

THE RULES:

2: ANYONE may enter. Yes, even Chicky. (Except Kenbenobi and Punkg42. They won already.)
4: The Subject line will be: The End of Spook!
10: You have until 6pm Pacific time. Or when I get bored and say it's over. Whatever.

THE QUESTION:
The last two were very difficult. This time, I'll make it a little Easier:
What was my first premium Format Statue?

You have until 6pm Pacific.

GO!

Darth Vader ?

Probably a photo signed by the cast. Just end to be confident there are enough fans here to Make it worth while. And that I still have a photo to give lol.

That's cool. Do you work on the show? I did production work out there for a few years. I have fond memories...

Back