Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that members here do their own contests. I'm fairly new to this community, but the brotherly love is strong. I have some stuff I could give away too, but I'm trying to think of what exactly and how.

Definitely come back tonight. I have two horror related items to give away. Debating to give both at once, or separately. I know one is King Kong. I think the other is The Wolf Man. They are glow in the dark models, if I recall correctly. Brand new/sealed. I just need to think of a new contest... I'll probably post it around 7:30pm CST, and end it at Midnight CST. Unless there aren't many entries. Then I may extend it til the morning. It is Halloween, after all. Some people may be going to parties.

Definitely come back tonight. I have two horror related items to give away. Debating to give both at once, or separately. I know one is King Kong. I think the other is The Wolf Man. They are glow in the dark models, if I recall correctly. Brand new/sealed. I just need to think of a new contest... I'll probably post it around 7:30pm CST, and end it at Midnight CST. Unless there aren't many entries. Then I may extend it til the morning. It is Halloween, after all. Some people may be going to parties.

Or Universal Halloween Horror Nights like me :)

I'll keep checking in too. And if I think of a good contest to give away something, I will post it.

For now all I can offer is a bonus little figure for anyone who buys my HT Hulk lol.

Going to see my daughters horror play at eastern university
Please have contest until midnight
You know I love a big hairy glow in the dark beast

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Got the code working for the Haiku competition away - ended up being a code for 500 points. Not as big as some of the giveaways but still very appreciated!

Going to see my daughters horror play at eastern university
Please have contest until midnight
You know I love a big hairy glow in the dark beast

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll let it run til 7:30am CST tomorrow morning. So it will be a 12 hour contest. That should give lots of people an opportunity.

Got the code working for the Haiku competition away - ended up being a code for 500 points. Not as big as some of the giveaways but still very appreciated!

That's awesome! $25 bucks added to the free points you already got should help you get something nice! Congrats!

I want to order a Hot Toys Predator figure with all the points we got this week, but I can't decide if I should get the Scar Predator now, or wait for the Celtic Predator to release.

Hmmm... Have to see if I have the right bit of bbt swag to give. Have a couple fun contests I could do for it.

So how much longer of Halloween have you guys got left? It's officially Nov 1 here for almost 8 hours

Fury that Hellboy is so sweet! You gotta be happy with that! Great last order man.

Back