Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Guitarist Amplification"

Bingo

142E82FE-DE47-42FE-BD81-0B5FC516112F-1400-000000D64F49FA7B_zpsdcde9f1b.jpg

554DF876-45D1-485A-B1C0-405A36211C2A-1400-000000D63B94F07E_zpsb66dd496.jpg

PM me.

Congrats Col!!!

Here's the winner of Patient Zero

From Twitter:

Congratulations to Dominic G for winning the Patient Zero Premium Format Figure!! I own 3,661 comics. Dominic guessed 3,659. *Susan

Congrats dude.

And my apologies to those who weren't on or didn't get a chance to guess. I almost made it an email contest but I've done those before through my website and to be honest I didn't feel like having my inbox flooded again lol.

CONTEST TIME! I am giving away an APEMAN and WEREWOLF haunted glo heads! They are brand new/sealed. One winner gets both. Since it's Halloween, I figured horror movie related prizes are in order. Here is a pic:
gloheads.jpg

Rules:
1) I will pay shipping in the US. If you live in another country, you pay shipping.
2) Anyone is eligible, but please only enter if you have some interest in the prizes.
3) Please post the answers here in this thread. It is a RANDOM DRAW contest, so there is no hurry to answer, BUT each person only gets ONE GUESS!!!
4) Answers must be posted by NOON CST on 11/1. So you basically have 12 hours to get your answers posted.
5) If you PM me, you will be disqualified. My mailbox is almost full. POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE IN THIS THREAD!

OK, I think that's it! So here is the question:
Part of Star Wars ESB was filmed in Norway. I've been to Norway. Name the year I was there.

So there are no unfair advantages based on those who know my age, I will say I was born in 1971, and I was there as an adult.
I will use random.org to select the winner after I tally all of the correct answers in the morning. I nobody guesses correctly, I will go with the closest answer(s). But I'm sure somebody is bound to get it. GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
CONTEST TIME! I am giving away an APEMAN and WEREWOLF haunted glo heads! They are brand new/sealed. One winner gets both. Since it's Halloween, I figured horror movie related prizes are in order. Here is a pic:
jNk3eFVN7H-3aQ4fUzEgRbiiGERhFvjU6mQWlvjk4ik

Rules:
1) I will pay shipping in the US. If you live in another country, you pay shipping.
2) Anyone is eligible, but please only enter if you have some interest in the prizes.
3) Please post the answers here in this thread. It is a RANDOM DRAW contest, so there is no hurry to answer, BUT each person only gets ONE GUESS!!!
4) Answers must be posted by 7:30am CST on 11/1. So you basically have 12 hours to get your answers posted.

OK, I think that's it! So here is the question:
Part of Star Wars ESB was filmed in Norway. I've been to Norway. Name the year I was there.

So there are no unfair advantages based on those who know my age, I will say I was born in 1971, and I was there as an adult.
I will use random.org to select the winner after I tally all of the correct answers in the morning. I nobody guesses correctly, I will go with the closest answer(s). But I'm sure somebody is bound to get it. GOOD LUCK!

I didn't REALLY mean it when i called you old. :monkey3

Back