Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween!

So far it's been a great Birthday! My wife gave me the Sideshow Snowtrooper 1/6 scale figure! She's awesome!

(Perhaps Sideshow would like to send me a birthday gift of the e-web blaster!)

However, as it is my Birthday, I will be giving way some great prizes!

Here they are:
IMG_0327.JPG

There will be three contests, and all three will be based on my personal Star Wars Collection. You can see the pictures of said collection here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115756

The winner will have a choice of prizes, any two of the ornaments, or the Cantina set.

I will pay for shipping within the USA. Outside the USA, I may ask you pay for the shipping. We'll see.

THE RULES:

1: No whining. It's MY Birthday, and what I say goes.
2: ANYONE may enter. Yes, even Chicky.
3: You will send an E-mail to [email protected]
4: The Subject line will be: Happy Birthday Shalamar!
5: Only one entry per person. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6: You will include your Freaks Board Name, and your real name.
7: You will also include your answer! (Duh)
8: I will take all of those who guessed correctly, and randomly draw a name. In the case of no winner, I will declare a new contest.
9: NO RUSH. I will give a few hours.
10: You have until noon Pacific time. Or when I get bored and say it's over. Whatever.
11: I may change the rules at any time, based on my whims. :panic::lol

THE QUESTION:
In my collection, there is an expensive item that my wife wanted me to buy (But wanted ME to pay for it). What is that item?
(Hint: NOT a 1/6 scale item)

You did an absolutely excellent job decorating that room. Love the death star wall light decals you put up. I may have to rip you off!

Happy Halloween!

So far it's been a great Birthday! My wife gave me the Sideshow Snowtrooper 1/6 scale figure! She's awesome!

(Perhaps Sideshow would like to send me a birthday gift of the e-web blaster!)

However, as it is my Birthday, I will be giving way some great prizes!

Here they are:
IMG_0327.JPG

There will be three contests, and all three will be based on my personal Star Wars Collection. You can see the pictures of said collection here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115756

The winner will have a choice of prizes, any two of the ornaments, or the Cantina set.

I will pay for shipping within the USA. Outside the USA, I may ask you pay for the shipping. We'll see.

THE RULES:

1: No whining. It's MY Birthday, and what I say goes.
2: ANYONE may enter. Yes, even Chicky.
3: You will send an E-mail to [email protected]
4: The Subject line will be: Happy Birthday Shalamar!
5: Only one entry per person. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6: You will include your Freaks Board Name, and your real name.
7: You will also include your answer! (Duh)
8: I will take all of those who guessed correctly, and randomly draw a name. In the case of no winner, I will declare a new contest.
9: NO RUSH. I will give a few hours.
10: You have until noon Pacific time. Or when I get bored and say it's over. Whatever.
11: I may change the rules at any time, based on my whims. :panic::lol

THE QUESTION:
In my collection, there is an expensive item that my wife wanted me to buy (But wanted ME to pay for it). What is that item?
(Hint: NOT a 1/6 scale item)

That is a beautiful room! Great set-up there!

And Happy Birthday!

Happy halloween my friends.
Even tho it's bittersweet on the SS side.
I didn't win anything(7 years now)
No Michael Myers announcement.
But it's all good. I have my shipment from yesterday that I will be doing a video review of. WOLF PRED. LSF!!!

Cap and Red Skull PFs?

Kind of hoping one is the Big Chap LSB. I know Sideshow said not likely during Spook, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So, these twenty points were today, not yesterday as part of the deal. I also couldn't get 20 points from yesterday to work for me.

$3 dollar donation I'm going to bump to $10. Thank you sideshow for the points.

If anyone else would like to make a donation to the Austin Humane Society, who is a no kill shelter and does Trap, Neuter, Release for free, please feel free to match my donation (or give anything) to help out such a good cause.

You can PP me as gift if you would like. I will make the donation and post it here so everyone can see.

You know what.. in honor of my little kitty who has had terminal kindey failure for 10 years now and has to get sub-q fluids every other night to keep the 1/4 of a kidney he has left working I’ll donate some as well… Spooktacular is for everyone… even the animals. :)

And hopefully one of those last announcements is another Star Wars Mythos statue.

Back