Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brothers!!!! Like alot of people...I never win anything so I'll keep my eye out for lightning. LOL

No, it's basically a cleaning kit.... comes with a soft little towel thing, duster, etc.

Sounds like a smart concept. I know my PF's are dusty as hell. I had hoped the ceiling fan above them would blow the dust away, but that pipe-dream just creates a "dustnado".

Was great although the last day was disappointing.

You don't quit, you get free points. Others who are AWESOME try = nothing.

No, it's basically a cleaning kit.... comes with a soft little towel thing, duster, etc.

:dunno

Wondering if it's like the one I currently have to keep my precious babies clean... You know...glass doors. :lol

Just want to say thanks again to Chicky for being amazing and coming in here every year for us bottom feeders. We appreciate you. Your presence actually causes people's heart rates to shoot sky high. Who knew you had THAT kind of power. ;)

Want to thank my friends, too. Every single year we are here for each other. Not just to win stuff, but to keep each other company, chat all hours, joke with each other and even on occasion, give each other awesome stuff. I love you guys...(only most of you, and you know who you are).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you all. May you deliver me Candy after the trick or treaters take all of mine.

AND OMG this is my first year with Trick r treaters!!!! It's awesome buying a house in a great subdivision. Woot.

BG - OUT!

Great job Chicky and Susan for keeping the peeps interested. :hi5:

I actually used Twitter (shudder) for the first time.

Who's gonna start the Spooktacular 2013 'loser-list' this year?...:lol

Great job Chicky and Susan for keeping the peeps interested. :hi5:

I actually used Twitter (shudder) for the first time.

Who's gonna start the Spooktacular 2013 'loser-list' this year?...:lol

Loser's Lounge 2.0 already in effect. Look for the "soul selling" thread. ;)

Last edited:
Back