Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping there is a 1k point code. probably be a limit amount of use and probably pop up randomly in the AM. :impatient:

Cat-gif-cats-15443736-250-188.gif

Last edited:
why so little? i mean..it's still cool..but strange they are mixing it up now..lol...

Because they realized if they kept up the pace of 600-800 a day they would be giving away a free sixth scale by the end of Halloween to each customer. 25 or 200 i'll take it.

Still seeing the old code. Is that because of cookies, or is the 25 point one not chomping around the main page with a zombie head?

Doesn't look like i can earn enough points to get a decent discount on the Supes bust. Oh well. Still nice to get a free 25 points but I won't be able to use it for much of a discount. Maybe the next code will be better. So far I have earned $30.00 which is nice but not enough to make me purchase a bust. Good luck to all you guys, glad you scored some good points earlier :)

Hey if they are putting out some that are little that means they might put out some that are worth a lot!

true..very true...

man, i should be sewing(Who says that?)...ive got so much stuff to get ready to sell on toy anxiety...lol...so dreary and nasty outside...dont feel like doing anything...so im sitting here wasting time and watching dragon tales with my 3 yr old...

maybe we should be taking about something spooky and not wasting more space...lol..

let's talk halloween...
1: what was you best costume that you had? either as a kid or an adult?

2: first costume that you remember?

1: peter criss...12 years old...last time i dressed up

2...darth vader..when i was 4...lol..

Back