Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the codes go all the way until thursday, right? so that would be 11 more...man, if this keeps up, i may have zartan all but paid for..woot!! man, who needs to do house work when there are cool things to be won? lol

so the codes go all the way until thursday, right? so that would be 11 more...man, if this keeps up, i may have zartan all but paid for..woot!! man, who needs to do house work when there are cool things to be won? lol

I'm at 800 so far, hoping to be able to get something pretty sweet if I can collect the rest.

My first Spooktacular injury people!! I got up from my desk to get a snack and my chair got stuck. I now have a nice new cut on my knee. Owie. :(

i take it all back..if i get more points, id so get the harley quinn figure for my wife..she's a huge HQ fan..with all of the stuff that she has been doing, to take care of her mom, etc...she totally deserves it...would be a sweet surprise for her..so no one say anything..lol..mum's the word.....

Back