Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The answer is simple! Become a zombie, then eat your co-workers! :lecture

Bats preordered :clap

hFE13BE90

Agreed. I think it's been quite fun.

Yes, it has been fun. BUT I do really miss Mistress Fortunes, Criswell, Spooky Banners and other things from the past. But the points codes are a huge plus, since that benefits EVERYONE. Times, they keep a changin. I'm just glad they still have Spook. Susan and Alex and Michelle and Mistress are all doing an awesome job! I hope I didn't miss anyone...

:lecture And folks wonder why I don't want to give up my grandfathered unlimited data plan.

I have an awesome plan. $30/month. Unlimited texts. Unlimited internet (4G for first 5GB but I'll never pass that). Only 100 minutes though, but I can use Vonage app to call for NO minutes.

Ok so I am on my planning period for work....I taught the lesson this morning and it went very well! I used the sideshow site and created a lesson using reward points to find out what the percentage off it would be for certain products etc.....the kids loved it! even better than that is at the end of the lesson they actually learned what I had wanted. One student at the end made a comment that I was a "cool" teacher

There is hope for the future! In a few years these students will be on these boards chatting it up and continuing the spook tradition! :blissy:lecture

Back