Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very fragile right now. I know I joke around like everything is hunky dorey, but I'm really quite sad. I still don't have a car, and I'm stranded at home...

:(

I can understand the frustration, and feel bad for you, but... IT'S SPOOKTACULAR! YOU SHOULD BE AT HOME ANYWAY!!! :nana:

With the $$$$ spent on SSC I've earned the right! besides, find what your good at and be the best you can be!!!:lol:lol

Yay! :) Grateful no matter what. It's just fun to see a new code. LOL I'm checking for updates on here every half hour or so (when it's safe for me to have a look while I work). Later!

When do the points expire? I thought it was after the event like on the 2nd, but this says opportunity expires 10/30. I was saving up for a couple of purchases, but if I need to use this today I'll go ahead and place one.

Codes expire, points do not.

With the $$$$ spent on SSC I've earned the right! besides, find what your good at and be the best you can be!!!:lol:lol

:slap

I'm pretty sure I've spent a pretty good chunk in the last 10 years. I'd prefer to not have chances blown by folks being ungrateful.

Latest posts

Back