Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very fragile right now. I know I joke around like everything is hunky dorey, but I'm really quite sad. I still don't have a car, and I'm stranded at home...

:(

Question to those on twitter. Does what's going on on twitter look different than the twitter feed thing on the Spooktacular page? That's where I have been trying to at least see what's going on.

One huge difference is that the Sideshow page only shows Sideshow's tweets. The tweets by Chicky are on a different account.

Ah I am a twitterless freak.

Hopefully your meeting isn't too long they seemed pretty active on twitter yesterday.

It's over, but of course it wasn't over before Chicky announced the twitter rewards points thing and then the winner. Again...oh well. **** happens.

Nooo there's a flint diorama contest on facebook now. I wouldn't have minded winning that one at all. Flint and Lady Jaye were my two favorite Joes when I was little.

At least twitter is dealing wit the Venture Brothers right now and since I have never seen the show I don't feel like I am missing out. :huh

My #SpooktacularSamson tweet:
Brock:"You don't want to shoot me boys. You know me. You know what I'll do to you if you do"

Back