Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone win a collectible yet this spooktacular?

No luck here.

The Monster,
Nick

No, I really really wish. Wondering who won the Jason Ex PF as I saw that the girl on FB won the Jason Reg. Regardless, I have to say Sideshow has been very awesome with Spook this year. Everyone has been given something whether points or a prize so all in all a fantastic and more importantly, FUN event. :hi5:

Points have been a big plus this year ... Compared to coupons that were either used immediately or lost forever...

Never know ... Amazing what they've pulled out of the hidden recesses of their dungeon of lost goodies in the past....

I doubt any of that Universal goodness is possible, since they've lost the license...

Sorry... :(

Wait...although a saddened Universal Monster moment is upon us...remember, loss of a license only means no more creating of said likenesses...they could still give them away as contest wins...so although bleak..."monster", you still have a chance...

Actually I'm pretty sure it means they can't sell or give away any of the old pieces either. In fact, they removed everything from their site years ago, whether they were sold out or not, they're all gone.

They're not even in the archive. Even sadder.

I bet Lonnie could show y'all how to see those old pages. He has a way to show how a webpage looked on a date from the past. I don't know how it works, but I've seen him do it...

I bet Lonnie could show y'all how to see those old pages. He has a way to show how a webpage looked on a date from the past. I don't know how it works, but I've seen him do it...

I own quite a few of the older universal figures, and they are amazing...

Back