Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say that I am happy that the title of this thread is spelled wrong. It allows me to keep track of the different threads I'm following much easier. :yess:

Finishing my coffee and off to teach mod 1. Have a great day everyone! hope today is even more spooktacular than yesterday :yess:

I noticed it right away and was waiting to see if Chicky was going to fix it. But she hasn't, so if she doesn't care then I will have to deal with my OCD about it, in a corner all by myself, with no one to comfort me.

:panic:

I must say that I am happy that the title of this thread is spelled wrong. It allows me to keep track of the different threads I'm following much easier. :yess:

Chicky is never wrong! Sideshow decided to change it to "Spooktacualar" this year. They just misspelled it everywhere else.
:rolleyes2

Morning all, hope everyone had a good nights rest and is ready for another fun crazy day. I am going to try my best to be hanging out here and everywhere else but woke up with a lovely migraine this morning so may be hard to focus on anything. Taking lots of pills to hopefully numb the pain a bit.

Almost bed time for me. Good luck today everyone! Bring home da prizes!!! :rock

Chicky is never wrong! Sideshow decided to change it to "Spooktacualar" this year. They just misspelled it everywhere else.
:rolleyes2

:cuckoo:

I think I see some brown stuff on your nose. :lol

Is it Pudding? :rotfl

If not, he's been "Pudding" it somewhere... :nana:

:lol:rotfl:lol

Back