Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would saw my arm off for Sideshow to get the Uni Monsters back. My gawd how I loved those years with new Uni Monster releases during Spook. #goodtimes

I would saw my arm off for Sideshow to get the Uni Monsters back. My gawd how I loved those years with new Uni Monster releases during Spook. #goodtimes

I wish they still had the Universal Monsters as well. I am still kicking myself for not grabbing the life size Creature bust.

I wish they still had the Universal Monsters as well. I am still kicking myself for not grabbing the life size Creature bust.

Imagine what they could do nowadays with The Monster and Bride or a Son of Frank PF. That would be amazing. Maybe one day. This Spook
sure was fun tho.

What time did SS start showing up codes this morning? Trying to gauge what time I should wake up tomorrow. Seems like they're done for tonight.

Going through the other Spook thread it was 8:30 am PST when someone posted that the first new code of the day was up. All of the days contests started after that as well.

I hope they reward the night owls tonight.

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

Unfortunately, methinks that's an extinct slogan now. :(

Good to see everyone here. But, where's the chat?:dunno

Also.... I just learned about the codes for points. I just entered the 2 for today. It's 2 so far, right?

Back