Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question for either the probe droids or PT Ermy was: "How many fingers did Jabba the Hutt have in Return of the Jedi?"

(You'll have to pay for shipping to Australia if you want him though.)

Looks like we have a winner of the PT Ermy figure! Send me your information view PM, please.

By the way, Jabba's number of fingers (including the thumb) has changed from 3 in ROTJ to 4 in the prequels. I find that kind of interesting, but I prefer him with only 3 fingers because he looks more alien that way.

congrats xr6.turbo...............:hi5:

very nice icruise............:hi5::hi5:

and the list is getting shorter................:lecture

can we make it to 0 loser freaks?................:panic:

I'd like to take this moment to thank 316 for sending me a bunch of horror DVD's from a chat contest I won (sponsored by 316, not SS). I successfully answered which was his first SS piece, the SSW Sauron statue. Knowing his awesome "show your shelves" thread, I just started naming off pieces in his collection and won. Just got home from a night out, saw the package on my porch, and about to open it now.

Freaks are good people.

Looks like we have a winner of the PT Ermy figure! Send me your information view PM, please.

By the way, Jabba's number of fingers (including the thumb) has changed from 3 in ROTJ to 4 in the prequels. I find that kind of interesting, but I prefer him with only 3 fingers because he looks more alien that way.

That is a great question, icruise! I always thought Jabba had 3 fingers only cause of ROTJ and the toys. I've never even noticed that he has 4 in the prequels. :lol

Back