Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to give his name because I didn't ask his permission, but I just wanted to thank a fellow collector that did something really nice for me this Spooktacular.

I was really trying to win the Undying Carcass PF, or anything for that matter during Spook, and had no luck. This collector was lucky enough to win the Carcass. Seeing how much I wanted one and not being very interested in it himself, he offered to trade me the prize for the money to purchase a Chucky VCD that he wanted. In the end we both won, so I just wanted to thank him for making that possible for me. He's a really cool and extremely generous dude.

its stuff like this that makes me happy to come here! all these good stories! love the ppl on this board!

I bet if you guys running contests PM'd the whole list of losers every time you offered something new, you'd have a lot more entries.

I bet if you guys running contests PM'd the whole list of losers every time you offered something new, you'd have a lot more entries.
True, but that isn't how Spooktacular works. Perhaps that is why some of these people are on the losers list. You have to at least put in some effort to win. You can't wait for the prizes to come to you...

True, but that isn't how Spooktacular works. Perhaps that is why some of these people are on the losers list. You have to at least put in some effort to win. You can't wait for the prizes to come to you...

agreed....you have to work if you want something...and some ppl only come for spook and then move along. I think ill be spending most of my time in the horror section but time to time looking around other parts especially for thundercats stuff

I am willing to do a list like this next year---cool to see the names get removed. do you think the list should be started a few days into Spook?
And do you think there should be rules like--# of posts, amount of time on the board, or just get it open to everyone?
Already looking forward to SPOOKTACULAR 2011 :yess:
It might be a good idea to have rules like that, to keep out the lurkers. I don't recognize a lot of the names on the list, either. Perhaps a minimum of 50 posts, and must have been a member before October 1st. We can discuss details like that before next year's Spook I guess. Well, Fantacular is the next big one to look forward to I guess. Although not as big as Spooktacular, it's still a major event and a fun time... And of course, we always have the monthly chats! :)

Already looking forward to SPOOKTACULAR 2011 :yess:
Although I am looking forward to Spook 2011, I meant to say I'll probably do my giveaway in the next MONTHLY chat. I'm not going to wait all the way for Spook 2011 to give away the Indy bust. That was a typo on my part...

I don't want to give his name because I didn't ask his permission, but I just wanted to thank a fellow collector that did something really nice for me this Spooktacular.

I was really trying to win the Undying Carcass PF, or anything for that matter during Spook, and had no luck. This collector was lucky enough to win the Carcass. Seeing how much I wanted one and not being very interested in it himself, he offered to trade me the prize for the money to purchase a Chucky VCD that he wanted. In the end we both won, so I just wanted to thank him for making that possible for me. He's a really cool and extremely generous dude.
WOW, that is awesome of him to do that! I've said it once, and I'll say it again. FREAK LOVE is the best! Freaks helping other Freaks is an awesome sight to see!

BTW, I had posted in the chat several times how much I wanted to win the Iron Man 1:2 statue, so if the winner of the scavenger hunt wants to give me that if I buy him a VCD, I'd be open to that exchange. ;)

WOW, that is awesome of him to do that! I've said it once, and I'll say it again. FREAK LOVE is the best! Freaks helping other Freaks is an awesome sight to see!

BTW, I had posted in the chat several times how much I wanted to win the Iron Man 1:2 statue, so if the winner of the scavenger hunt wants to give me that if I buy him a VCD, I'd be open to that exchange. ;)

:rotfl:rotfl

If this thread continues the way it's going, we just might bring that list to zero come next Spooktacular. ;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

okay................up for grabs on the next Freaks For Freaks contest is a mandrake the magician (black suit) by electric tiki design and distributed by sideshow. looks like 90 of 175. anyhoo.............anyone on the loser list is eligible & free shipping in the U.S. all i ask is that anyone who wins outside the U.S. help me with shipping depending on how much............i would be willing to cover the first $20.............anything after that would be on the winner...............:peace
2755_press01-001.jpg

if ut or avfin would help with the random numbers draw that would be most excellent..........:yess:

Nice piece I would like to be in on a chance at this bad boy ! :clap

well it is still up for grabs so maybe we can get UTtoyfan or avfin to draw another #/name from the list......:pray:
and like before, whoever is picked i will pm to see if they want it.

That's friggin' awesome! :clap:clap:clap

Back