Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay................up for grabs on the next Freaks For Freaks contest is a mandrake the magician (black suit) by electric tiki design and distributed by sideshow. looks like 90 of 175. anyhoo.............anyone on the loser list is eligible & free shipping in the U.S. all i ask is that anyone who wins outside the U.S. help me with shipping depending on how much............i would be willing to cover the first $20.............anything after that would be on the winner...............:peace
2755_press01-001.jpg

if ut or avfin would help with the random numbers draw that would be most excellent..........:yess:

What a great prize---
Are you giving out now, or are you going to build some suspense?

okay................up for grabs on the next Freaks For Freaks contest is a mandrake the magician (black suit) by electric tiki design and distributed by sideshow. looks like 90 of 175. anyhoo.............anyone on the loser list is eligible & free shipping in the U.S. all i ask is that anyone who wins outside the U.S. help me with shipping depending on how much............i would be willing to cover the first $20.............anything after that would be on the winner...............:peace
2755_press01-001.jpg

if ut or avfin would help with the random numbers draw that would be most excellent..........:yess:

Very gracious of you, barryo!

What a great prize---
Are you giving out now, or are you going to build some suspense?

well since i'm pretty much computer illerirate with the random numbers drawing thing...........i'm kinda hoping either you or robodad will help me out again & draw for the winner..............so if you want it to build some suspense............GO FOR IT..............:lol
otherwise.............whoever.............:dunno

well since i'm pretty much computer illerirate with the random numbers drawing thing...........i'm kinda hoping either you or robodad will help me out again & draw for the winner..............so if you want it to build some suspense............GO FOR IT..............:lol
otherwise.............whoever.............:dunno

Hey barryo!! Avfin said you needed the random generator again. So i am here!

OK, there are 52 names on the list, so I did the draw for 52.
IMG_2061.JPG

Very cool--
barryo--Great giveaway!!!
Congrats to another winner---I will wait for confirmation of prize before removal of name.
UTtoyfan--thanks for running the numbers.

damn ut i mixed you up with robodad & for that i humbly apologize.............:peace

but............i thank you immensely & promise not to make that mistake again.............(but in defending my mistake i will say that you 2 are among the very top awesome freaks of this board & if we ever meet somewhere down the line............BEERS ON ME !!!!!!!!!.......:duff)

damn ut i mixed you up with robodad & for that i humbly apologize.............:peace

but............i thank you immensely & promise not to make that mistake again.............(but in defending my mistake i will say that you 2 are among the very top awesome freaks of this board & if we ever meet somewhere down the line............BEERS ON ME !!!!!!!!!.......:duff)

I don't mind being called Robodad. He is the tops as far as Freaks go, that's for sure. He made our Spook sigs!!!!! :rock :rock

I don't mind being called Robodad. He is the tops as far as Freaks go, that's for sure. He made our Spook sigs!!!!! :rock :rock

:rock:rock.................i will contact devilof76 & see if he is interested in the prize. & like my other contest if he isnt...........well............it will be thrown back in...........:yess:

:rock:rock.................i will contact devilof76 & see if he is interested in the prize. & like my other contest if he isnt...........well............it will be thrown back in...........:yess:

Cool--I can't see why he would pass on this--cool gift

2755_press01-001.jpg

Hey.........that is so cool of you to throw some swag the loser's way!! As it goes, i am late on this one too! Congrats Devil76!! Thanks again barryo!

mandrake still up for grabs.

devil wanted it to go to another freak...........:hi5:

I don't think many of the losers are checking this thread anymore. I received only ONE entry for my contest, and they answered the trivia incorrectly. I think I'm going to just raffle my Indy bust in the next monthly chat instead. I'll exclude anyone who won a Spook prize valued $200+ but otherwise make it fair game for anyone...

Last edited:
Hey.........that is so cool of you to throw some swag the loser's way!! As it goes, i am late on this one too! Congrats Devil76!! Thanks again barryo!

wow the mandrake is awesome! I would be all over this if I didnt win a Kiss RAH

I don't want to give his name because I didn't ask his permission, but I just wanted to thank a fellow collector that did something really nice for me this Spooktacular.

I was really trying to win the Undying Carcass PF, or anything for that matter during Spook, and had no luck. This collector was lucky enough to win the Carcass. Seeing how much I wanted one and not being very interested in it himself, he offered to trade me the prize for the money to purchase a Chucky VCD that he wanted. In the end we both won, so I just wanted to thank him for making that possible for me. He's a really cool and extremely generous dude.

I don't think many of the losers are checking this thread anymore. I received only ONE entry for my contest, and they answered the trivia incorrectly. I think I'm going to just raffle my Indy bust in the next Spook chat instead. I'll exclude anyone who won a Spook prize valued $200+ but otherwise make it fair game for anyone...

I think a few just added their names to the list(which is cool), then moved along. I think the winners so far on these giveaways have been names and Freaks that we see often on the boards. Interesting , when i was making list some names I did not recognize but they had high post numbers .

I am willing to do a list like this next year---cool to see the names get removed. do you think the list should be started a few days into Spook?
And do you think there should be rules like--# of posts, amount of time on the board, or just get it open to everyone?
Already looking forward to SPOOKTACULAR 2011 :yess:

Back