Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool prize! There's a lot of losers left. The list is in the very first post of this thread (it gets updated regularly). However, I don't think many of them are checking this thread anymore. I haven't received ANY entries for my contest, which ends tomorrow night... I had one entry, but they won Avfin's contest, so now I have none...

I would have entered your contest, but I already have that bust.

i'm thinking that a lot of the loser's on this list may not be entering some of these F. F. F. contests because they may already own the prizes........that or dont collect the line. i know i've personally passed on some due to already having it & as nice as that IJ bust IS kenbonobi it's not something i collect & would rather see it go to a freak that would want/appreciate it more.......:peace

but saying that let's not stop running these contests.........because you know who's awesome??...........FREAKS ARE AWESOME !!!!!!......:yess:

going to look around tonight & may do another custom giveaway in the next few days...........or something bigger..............:panic:

Cool prize! There's a lot of losers left. The list is in the very first post of this thread (it gets updated regularly). However, I don't think many of them are checking this thread anymore. I haven't received ANY entries for my contest, which ends tomorrow night... I had one entry, but they won Avfin's contest, so now I have none...

I haven't entered your contest only because I don't collect the mini busts and would like to see it go to someone who does. They would appreciate it much more than I would.

I would like to host a prize as well but don't know if I have something that anyone would be interested in. I think I have a Gentle Giant Animated Abe Sapien figure, link below. It's still new in package. Any interest?

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/catalog/product/detail/216

Last edited:
I was away from the office yesterday. Was wondering if I won anything, but I see my name still on the Losers list. yay! :lol
I was at our rock quarry yesterday. Yes, I got a rock. :D
Kenbenobi, I want to enter your contest, but I don't know the answers. :(

I'd be interested in the Chief. Why not... only thing is... then I will want a Smart and 99 !!!!! LOL.

I will see what I can find for to put up on Monday. :)

Mine all shipped today, slowest method possible! :lol

Good luck and be patient freaks. The best part was when the APC asked if there was anything on the scale at all for the Kubricks!

Mine all shipped today, slowest method possible! :lol

Good luck and be patient freaks. The best part was when the APC asked if there was anything on the scale at all for the Kubricks!
:rotfl that's funny... I can't wait to get my Alien Kubrick!!! It's so CUUUUUUUUUUTE! :) Thanks again Fury for the awesome contests!

In case any losers didn't see my contest, I am bumping it up a little...
CONTEST TIME!!!

Now that we HOPEFULLY lost a few people off of the Losers List, I am going to have my contest for the INDIANA JONES TEMPLE OF DOOM GENTLE GIANT MINI BUST! It is BRAND/NEW, never opened or displayed. Here is a link at EE to view it:
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=GE10652

The terms:
1) You must be on on the Losers List on page 1 of this thread.
2) You must not have won any contests during this Spooktacular OR the pre-Spook contests the Mistress did, EXCLUDING Cosbabies and catalogs, or gift cards under $50.
3) You must not have won any of the freebies during Spook, once again excluding the catalog.
4) You must not have won any of the FTF giveaways from other people, either in the chatroom, this thread, or the other Spooktacular threads.
5) I will pay shipping within the US. I will allow entries from overseas, however overseas entrants must pay shipping over $10 (I'll cover the first $10). I will mark it as a gift, so hopefully there are no taxes, but if there are, you would be responsible for those as well.

I think that's it. The contest itself is fairly simple, but there will be a slight advantage to anyone who spent time with me in chat. I have one question, and one question only, of where there are TWO VALID ANSWERS. The winner will be selected randomly from the correct entries I receive (via PM).

The question: There are TWO different licenses that I wish Sideshow would acquire. Sideshow currently carries NO products for either license, not even imports. They are both popular science fiction television shows, one of which is still in production, and one which is no longer produced. BOTH of them have aired on the Sci-Fi Channel at some point. Send me the name of ONE of those shows. One of these is fairly easy to guess, so even if you didn't hear me talk about it, you should get it. I just want ONE answer per entry, even though there are two possible correct answers. Anyone who sends two answers will be disqualified if either answer is wrong, so you are better off sending ONE answer.

The contest ends at 8:00pm CST on Saturday, November 6. I want to get at least 5 entries, or I may scrap the contest and give it away at a different time, perhaps in the monthly chat. GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
As somebody said above, I do get the impression that while there are a lot of people on the list, they aren't actually checking this thread. I haven't gotten anyone to try for my Sith Probe Droids or PT Ermey figure. Okay, they're not the best prizes ever, but they are completely free.

As somebody said above, I do get the impression that while there are a lot of people on the list, they aren't actually checking this thread. I haven't gotten anyone to try for my Sith Probe Droids or PT Ermey figure. Okay, they're not the best prizes ever, but they are completely free.

Already have both. :( :lol

Back