Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Slams head on desk* NOOOOOO... alien vcd :( lol congrats to the winners. I still have my loser hat on.

Wow!! I won!!!! :blissy

Boy, this must be a bit like playing Doors of Indecision! It is SUCH a hard choice. I'm no gambler so I'll keep what I've won. Tempting as it is to stay in the contests, I think I'll go with Avfin's contest since I won it.

Good luck to everyone else in the other great contests. Kenbenobi, I'm sure you will get more to enter because that is one cool prize.

Awww, but now I'm not a loser anymore...

I would join Avfin, but already have the Alien VCD (both of them). I'd take a third, but better someone who doesn't have any can appreciate it.

I'm going to walk my pups, eat some dinner, relax, and then have my drawing, maybe 2-3 hours from now.

Last chance to enter the 12" Ash (Peril Unlimited) zombie.

Only 8 people entered so far.

1 mistresskaye
2 Buttmunch
3 brokenmusicbox
4 darth implusive
5 Mr Thrifty
6 Desilu
7 RoboDad
8 The Boot

I would enter but I already own both the clean and dirty :)naughty) versions. :lol

Wow!! I won!!!! :blissy

Boy, this must be a bit like playing Doors of Indecision! It is SUCH a hard choice. I'm no gambler so I'll keep what I've won. Tempting as it is to stay in the contests, I think I'll go with Avfin's contest since I won it.

Good luck to everyone else in the other great contests. Kenbenobi, I'm sure you will get more to enter because that is one cool prize.

Awww, but now I'm not a loser anymore...
Congrats, brokenmusicbox!!! :chew You aren't broken anymore!!! ;)

Sorry guys, I was out having dinner, and just got back online. I'll take the VCD, and withdraw from the Ash zombie contest. I already have one of those, and only wanted a second in case I wanted to create a dio with them, but I'd rather someone else get him who doesn't already have him. He is VERY well done.

So, what do you know! I'm a loser no more! :rock

Darn it. My Internet connection is super slow right now. Just reset the modem. I want to use that website to draw random number and prefer to not have to do it from my phone. Stay tuned for winner details.

alright, plugged back into the Matrix.

I wasn't going to disqualify RD since my rules were only for spooktacular winnings, but seeing as how he already has an Ash zombie, and he already said he was cool with it, I think its for the best to spread the wealth. Finall entry list is a sparse 7 contestants:

1 mistresskaye
2 Buttmunch
3 brokenmusicbox
4 darth implusive
5 Mr Thrifty
6 Desilu
7 The Boot

Good luck to everyone who entered. I was actually expecting about twice the entries, mostly cause I thought the prize would be sought after, and I pimped the contest in my sig and other threads, but whatever, better chances for you 7. You have a 14.3% chance of winning, which is decent odds.

I'm going to enter random.org and figure out how to do the random number thing now. be back shortly.

Ready?

Winner has been chosen.

I thought that random.org would let me link to the drawing, because I saw someone else post an image, but I didn't see how to do that, so had to host a pic of the drawing...

And the WINNER is............................

going to be very happy that they can add this zombie to their upcoming Thanksgiving and Holiday decorations.......................................

Congratulations are in order........................................................................................

to the lucky winner...........................................................................................................................................

who is..................................................................................................................................................................

randomorghalloweencontest.jpg

doing the math.............................................................................................................................................

dont forget to carry the 1........ .....................................................................................

CONGRATULATION TO DESILU!!!!!!!!

:chew:dance:banana:fest:mexwave:ted:ccheerlea

:fireworks:fireworks

Edit: Desilu, I got your address from your entry, so I'll ship to that address, yes? It'll be Monday before he goes out, but you should get him next week. Congratulations again.

Last edited:
How many losers are left? I have a Get Smart The Chief 12" figure I could giveaway. Anyone interested?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2103&ref=search0109
Cool prize! There's a lot of losers left. The list is in the very first post of this thread (it gets updated regularly). However, I don't think many of them are checking this thread anymore. I haven't received ANY entries for my contest, which ends tomorrow night... I had one entry, but they won Avfin's contest, so now I have none...

Back