Spidey Comiquette is the most imortant Marvel Piece SS will release.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go...McFarlane all over again. Can't we get a classic Spidey with the small eyes, non-anorexic body and less freakish pose? The PF was wack. Gives us Spidey like this;

romita_montage.jpg

BB
i dont like that...

Here we go...McFarlane all over again. Can't we get a classic Spidey with the small eyes, non-anorexic body and less freakish pose? The PF was wack. Gives us Spidey like this;

romita_montage.jpg

BB
none of those poses would match up with Carnage or Venom.

the pf works great with Venom, so if SS doesnt come through with this, i will prolly go back and get the pf or just get a custom Spidey comi done. If SS has a really high ES on this piece, the QC issues will be HUGE

the pf works great with Venom, so if SS doesnt come through with this, i will prolly go back and get the pf or just get a custom Spidey comi done. If SS has a really high ES on this piece, the QC issues will be HUGE

i agree.the pf makes incredible display with both venom and carnage..perhaps ,they dont want to ruin the pf...

I just want spidey shooting a wed or throwing a punch, im not a big fan of the crouch one.

This is the most important piece due for release. I have every faith in the Gore Group to produce a definitive comiquette. On previous releases namely the two previous dios v Hulk, v Venom both Spideys looked fantastic. In later releases the BiB and IS also look fantastic.

But....this is the big one. Marvels most important character. This will be the most important comiquette released by SS. Make it a good one.

Might I suggest this pose.
046.jpg

don't like this pose. It doesn't show enough of spidey. Prefer a more basic design for this character

if this piece looks like the pf spidey I am going to loose it !!!!!
I would have to get someone to do that custom of the black and white spidey into the red and blue

romita_montage.jpg

BB

I agree. It's my first choice and a guaranteed buy for me. If it isn't in this style, I might not buy it.

If it's Olivetti's Spidey, it probably won't look too close to that.

Much like what others have said, that old style Spidey won't match Venom and Carnage very well. I don't think he' going to end up having huge eyes though.

Olivetti seems to draw Spidey will smaller "eyes"...I think both sides will be satisfied, the Modern and Classic fans.

01.jpg

romita_montage.jpg

BB

:gun The PF was great. Nothing Spider-Man is wack, but the Romita Spidey would be great yes.

romita_montage.jpg

BB
I'm with you on this one to some extent. I actually don't mind the crouched on a gargoyle pose (or the really skinny, toned look to be honest), but the huge eyes are a turn-off to me. I prefer the more iconic, classic Spidey look (such as in the Back in Black repaint shown in this thread).

Olivetti seems to draw Spidey will smaller "eyes"...I think both sides will be satisfied, the Modern and Classic fans.

01.jpg
I've said this before, but being a more classic Spidey fan, I'm not remotely satisfied with this weird looking interpretation of Spiderman. I understand Sideshow is apparently doing a series of Spidey statues based off this artist, but I hope they will also consider doing a traditional Spidey soon because I've got no interest in an Olivetti Spidey if he looks like this. What is up with the eyes?

Back