Spidey Comiquette is the most imortant Marvel Piece SS will release.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow take note:

This is a custom by BRAN from the 'Back in Black' Spider-Man enjoy ! :

bran_spidey_27.jpg

bran_spidey_28.jpg

bran_spidey_31.jpg

If you want to see more pictures :

https://universmarvel.com/forum/a-la-une/(repeinture)-spiderman-sideshow-14/

Like I said, the crouching pose in your sketch is cool and all but a vertical pose like in the BIB works better. I have a feeling it will be a variation of this custom.

I want a Spidey like that custom.

DO YOU HEAR ME SIDESHOW! DO IT!!

then give us the Olivetti.

I really worry that SS will botch a red/blue comi. If anybody ever had the life size red spidey bust, they know how crappy of a job they did painting some of the lines on that, and that was 1:1, they even missed painting the lines in some parts, imagine how it will be on a smaller scale piece. I would take that custom over anything SS does just based on what they did with the life size bust paint app, but somehow the pf turned out good. :dunno

I really worry that SS will botch a red/blue comi. If anybody ever had the life size red spidey bust, they know how crappy of a job they did painting some of the lines on that, and that was 1:1, they even missed painting the lines in some parts, imagine how it will be on a smaller scale piece. I would take that custom over anything SS does just based on what they did with the life size bust paint app, but somehow the pf turned out good. :dunno

I've been wanting to pick one up but that gives me second thoughts :monkey1

If they made it based off that first sketch posted I could die a happy little girl.

Your a girl Spliff? Your avatar says your a dude though :confused:

I've been wanting to pick one up but that gives me second thoughts :monkey1

I sold mine cause I was not satisfied with the paint app at all. You would think that cause of its ES, it would go for hella money on the aftermarket, but its been sold out for all these years, and it doesnt go for much more than retail, prolly based on the fact that most of them have so so paint apps on em.

That custom looks fantastic! But I do not dig the Olivetti interpretation of Spidey. Ugh. Please do an iconic Spidey first.

That's the x-factor right there: you pick an artist to base a line on you gotta take the good with the bad.

I don't like the brown claws on Venom or the non-classic outfit with steroids for Punisher but that's just me. The eyes on Spidey are the identifying mark for most artists that tackle him.

I don't like Olivetti's rendition. The Spiderman 3 1/6 statue I thought they did a good job on. But, if they do it in 1/4 comiquette, they better knock it out of the park.

Back