Spidey Comiquette is the most imortant Marvel Piece SS will release.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
comiquettes.jpg

I like it!
But I imagine Spidey will be perched on a forward facing gargoyle. Very much like Bowens Classic Venom.

i like that !!!!looks great!!!and the art print of this will be great too!!

comiquettes.jpg

I like it!
But I imagine Spidey will be perched on a forward facing gargoyle. Very much like Bowens Classic Venom.

This would be a dream come true, if sideshow were to sculpt the Spiderman comiquette in representation like Bulleyes drawning. I could only imagine what one would do for the other on the secondary market.

This is the most important piece due for release. I have every faith in the Gore Group to produce a definitive comiquette. On previous releases namely the two previous dios v Hulk, v Venom both Spideys looked fantastic. In later releases the BiB and IS also look fantastic.

But....this is the big one. Marvels most important character. This will be the most important comiquette released by SS. Make it a good one.

Might I suggest this pose.
046.jpg

Thats a Great Pose for a Regular Version and you could make the EX's in a Negitive and a New Third Version kinda stealing from the original PF's :D

This is the most important piece due for release. I have every faith in the Gore Group to produce a definitive comiquette. On previous releases namely the two previous dios v Hulk, v Venom both Spideys looked fantastic. In later releases the BiB and IS also look fantastic.

But....this is the big one. Marvels most important character. This will be the most important comiquette released by SS. Make it a good one.

Might I suggest this pose.
046.jpg

This IS the BIG ONE! The pose is awesome, but I don't think it will do the display together with Venom and Carnage justice. That base is a must.

:lecture :rock :lecture

This is the reason that I am selling my Spidey PF, I have no doubt that this one will ROCK.

Keep them both! The PF is a must-have in my book.

Excellent pose, I don't think it'll get done. Why? Venom is tilted off to the side in an about to strike pose. Carnage is in an attack pose. I have a feeling the Spidey will be in a reactionary pose that will look by itself as if he is jumping from the rooftops heading to fight danger but once you put Venom and Carnage in, will look as if he is reacting to Carnage's attack.

Just what I thought. I hope it would be something like Skiman posted:

The pencilled pic in the OP looks more like he's stalking as opposed to being prepared for battle. However, I do like the mood of the piece. Spidey is definitely in one of his "no nonsense" moods. Still, I'd prefer more action in the pose.

P.S. If someone had told me just a few months ago that I'd be buying a Venom piece and that it would considered by many to be among the best Marvel produced pieces, I would have thought they were nuts. Ultimately, I think that's what the Gore group brings to Sideshow.

Last edited:
Good chance I will get this Spidey comiquette. I only need one good statue to represent him. Not into Venom or Carnage. I might have to pass if SS force a confrontation with Venom and/or Carnage.

You know that this new Spidey will be Sold out in record time for Collectors and Scalper alike :D

No sweat. I'll order the Reg. from a retailer. I won't need the Exclusive print. If I want a background, I'll put a city skyline behind them.:cool:

i dont really collect marvel statues, but in this case ill make an exception ;)

Re: Spidey Comiquette is the most important Marvel Piece SS will release.

I really don't want a hunched-over Spidey. His pose shouldn't be crazy, it should have a look that says this is the number one comic character - suck it everyone else.

That sketch shows a nice pose, but it doesn't go with the others. Maybe Spider-Man about to shoot webbing at both villans would work. That one hand-stand pose might work too. Not sure how stable it would be though. Either way, can't wait to see what they come up with.

SS definitely has a big challenge on their hands to design and produce a definitive spiderman statue for Marvel fans.

To me, the one from Marvel Milestones is still one of the best out there. The pose would work I think to be a center piece between Venom and Carnage.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC21311lg.jpg

Back