Spidey Comiquette is the most imortant Marvel Piece SS will release.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ridiculous. Spider-Man is a fantastic character. At his core he is an ordinary guy who got his powers by accident, uses his mind as much as his brawn, has a fantastic sense of humor and has the perfect FML moments with the fact that he saves people but is hated for it, that he scrambles to find money to pay for superhero supplies but isn't appreciated for it and that on top of his superhero issues, his personal life is still screwed up. You couldn't ask for a better character.

Now what has happened is that Marvel sees his popularity and prostituted the hell out of him to be in every facet of their company and thrown him every which way but Thursday so people get sick of him. They've done with Iron Man, they'll do it again with Thor and Cap when those movies are out, they've done it with Wolverine.

Well, Ski, since you brought it up. Eliza became a slayer BECAUSE SMG did indeed die for a brief moment in the season finale of Season 1 titled, "Prophecy Girl." :lecture

I'm pretty sure Faith became a slayer after Kendra had been killed (though of course since Buffy did die for a moment in season 1 then yes, her death does relate to Faith becoming a slayer on some level. But really, it was only because of Kendra's death did she become the 'next' one). Ok, I'll bow out of thread derailment and say...

bring on the Spidey comiquette (whenever that comes to be).

I'm pretty sure Faith became a slayer after Kendra had been killed (though of course since Buffy did die for a moment in season 1 then yes, her death does relate to Faith becoming a slayer on some level. But really, it was only because of Kendra's death did she become the 'next' one). Ok, I'll bow out of thread derailment and say...

bring on the Spidey comiquette (whenever that comes to be).

:lol :rock :rock :rock

I didn't want to go into that kind of detail because that's beyond Ski's comprehension of the Whedonverse. He doesn't know about Kendra....until now. :banghead :lol

Ummmm....I love me some Kendra.

Bianca_Lawson_publicity_shot.jpg

I would have banged all the Slayers, Buffy (both of them), Kendra, Faith. All fantastic.

Ummmm....I love me some Kendra.

Bianca_Lawson_publicity_shot.jpg

I would have banged all the Slayers, Buffy (both of them), Kendra, Faith. All fantastic.

I just want everyone to know that I AM NOT taking the blame for derailing this thread in ANY WAY. I tried to avoid it. CAHobbit reinitiated it with the Kendra comment and now, Mike fed into it. :rotfl I tried to do my best, but I am only one person.

With that said, Kendra = :drool

She's gorgeous and an absolute sweetheart. I had the opportunity to meet her. What a pleasure! :rock

:lol :rock :rock :rock

I didn't want to go into that kind of detail because that's beyond Ski's comprehension of the Whedonverse. He doesn't know about Kendra....until now. :banghead :lol

Ahhhh I see. Kendra always seems to be forgotten I find, though I guess that's due to her short time as a character. I thought she was a pretty good slayer, so it was too bad she didn't last long.

Ahhhh I see. Kendra always seems to be forgotten I find, though I guess that's due to her short time as a character. I thought she was a pretty good slayer, so it was too bad she didn't last long.

I really liked her myself. And you're right, most people are like "Kendra who???"

I will say though. Dru did a number on her. Poor girl. :monkey2

Hey guys, as much as I love the Verse can we please leave all the talk to that section (or the social group) rather than invading every Marvel thread.

Thanks peeps
Shell
x :peace

Hey guys, as much as I love the Verse can we please leave all the talk to that section (or the social group) rather than invading every Marvel thread.

Thanks peeps
Shell
x :peace

Shell, I tried to warn them!! :lecture :lol

On behalf of Whedonverse, I apologize.

Back to Spidey-talk!!!! :rock

I'm wondering if this comiquette will get released by the end of the year or will it most likely be a 2011 piece?

Shell, I tried to warn them!! :lecture :lol

On behalf of Whedonverse, I apologize.

Back to Spidey-talk!!!! :rock

I'm wondering if this comiquette will get released by the end of the year or will it most likely be a 2011 piece?

end of the year is my guess !!!

I just want everyone to know that I AM NOT taking the blame for derailing this thread in ANY WAY. I tried to avoid it. CAHobbit reinitiated it with the Kendra comment and now, Mike fed into it. :rotfl I tried to do my best, but I am only one person.

With that said, Kendra = :drool

She's gorgeous and an absolute sweetheart. I had the opportunity to meet her. What a pleasure! :rock

No one minds getting a little off topic to chat about the hottness of slayers

Back