Spidey Comiquette is the most imortant Marvel Piece SS will release.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But Cap doesn't need another statue. The PF is amazing. Spidey on the other hand, he needs to be done right in this scale. And I don't think some new-age interpretation is gonna do the job anymore than the PF does, but. . .we'll get whatever we get.

While Cap is an important character he is no where near as important as Spidey. It's like comparing Green Lantern to Batman. All great characters but some are more important than others.

I give it a maximum of 5 minutes but I do believe it will go faster than that....

It's times like these I wish we were neighbors. I'd be over there every Thursday for POs. :lol No more holding my breath if I got in before the waitlist started!

See it is all a matter of opinion. I think Sipderman is the lowest level of all Marvel characters and wish they would just kill him off.

I agree because as much as I love Spider-Man, there's only one of him. There is theoretically an unlimited blood line of Slayers. Good point, Something. :rock

See it is all a matter of opinion. I think Sipderman is the lowest level of all Marvel characters and wish they would just kill him off.

I wish they would kill of SMG and bring more

eliza-dushku-maxim-hq-04-500x497.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

I wish they would kill of SMG and bring more

eliza-dushku-maxim-hq-04-500x497.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

Well, Ski, since you brought it up. Eliza became a slayer BECAUSE SMG did indeed die for a brief moment in the season finale of Season 1 titled, "Prophecy Girl." :lecture

Back