Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

Congrats on the HT Predators and Sweeney Todd! Great additions to your collection! :rock :rock :rock

didnt know besta could support a hulk.

Hulk fits perfectly but the Thing PF doesn't really fit at all, he will have to be moved when I get doors.

Congrats on the HT Predators and Sweeney Todd! Great additions to your collection! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks Entity, plenty more HTs will be added to the collection this year.

Yeah I got him in a couple days back. He's pretty awesome, I have learned I'm not as skilled as some of these guys
with posing these figures. I also got in the Falconer pred and Royce. I really trip out on the detail of these things. I will post
up some pics soon.

The Key is to take your time my Friend, I don't have any Hot Toyz or Enterbay etc. etc. just don't try to force it, I recommend looking at Chiggers, Marfs, Maglors, Voorhees, Kings and Jedah, Teddy Daniels, Yankee, I know I am forgetting some others and Apologize, and not just for Spiderman but you may get some Good Idea's

Last edited:

The Key is to take your time my Friend, I don't have any Hot Toyz or Enterbay etc. etc. just don't try to force it, I recommend looking at Chiggers, Marfs, Maglors, Voorhees, Kings and Jedah, Teddy Daniels, Yankee, I know I am forgetting some others and Apologize, and not just for Spiderman but you may get some Good Idea's

Excellent suggestions man. I have been doing a bit of research, if you can call it that. Hopefully I can get some pics up on Fri or Sat.

Excellent suggestions man. I have been doing a bit of research, if you can call it that. Hopefully I can get some pics up on Fri or Sat.

Excellent, I didn't want to come off as a know it all, but I get Idea's from other Collections; Spider, True Story :exactly:

I have really been meaning to put up some new picks so I should get some up later tonight. For now I will post a pic of my new
tattoo, it's the start of a vampire/werewolf sock. So this piece is on the outside of my right calf. I couldn't be happier with how
it came out so check it out.

Two different lighting shots.
DSC04310.jpg

DSC04308.jpg

GREAT! its look like its from 30 days of night?

Thanks, yeah it's from 30 days of night. The main vampire and the female should fit in there somewhere. Then Lycans on the other side.

Great work, where did you get it done?

Thanks man. Manny Vega from Custom Tattoo co. off of central. Check out his website he does really amazing work.

I have really been meaning to put up some new picks so I should get some up later tonight. For now I will post a pic of my new
tattoo, it's the start of a vampire/werewolf sock. So this piece is on the outside of my right calf. I couldn't be happier with how
it came out so check it out.

DSC04308.jpg

OMG!!

That would scare the crap out of my wife! I would lose her forever if I got something like that done!

Your a very brave soul! :thud:

Back