Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

Thanks man. Manny Vega from Custom Tattoo co. off of central. Check out his website he does really amazing work.

Sweet, thanks for the info. Looks like he does fine work! :clap

I got most of my stuff done by Jason Ward at Star Tattoo there in Rio Rancho.

wicked tat man. That's one of the best vamp tats I've ever seen, now how about Marcus from Underworld? :lecture. Just getting a sense of the type of person you are just from your tattoos alone, I'm quite surprised that most of your collection is Marvel and not horror/monster stuff. What gives?

Nice ink, I have been looking for a good place to get some work done while I am home. I'll have to hit him up.

OMG!!

That would scare the crap out of my wife! I would lose her forever if I got something like that done!

Your a very brave soul! :thud:

:lol

The wife and I have similar tastes so I'm good. I was originally going to have him throw in Pennywise/ Trick r' treat sam and some
others, but he came up with the vamp/werewolf idea and it makes a lot of sense. So I think I'm going that route for sure.

Sweet, thanks for the info. Looks like he does fine work! :clap

I got most of my stuff done by Jason Ward at Star Tattoo there in Rio Rancho.

No problem man. Star Tattoo does good work also, what pieces do you have?

wicked tat man. That's one of the best vamp tats I've ever seen, now how about Marcus from Underworld? :lecture. Just getting a sense of the type of person you are just from your tattoos alone, I'm quite surprised that most of your collection is Marvel and not horror/monster stuff. What gives?

Thank you very much man, that's awesome to hear. I do like the Marcus idea I always really liked his character design so that's a definate possibility.
I am into the horror stuff a bit as far as statues are concerned but I see what your saying. I guess it's just certain creature designs that really grab me. The
Pumpkinhead maquette is one of my all time grails for example. So if SS did 30 days of night and lets say the Insidious demon I
would be all over them. The Hellraiser PF is a definate purchase, and pretty much anything Zombie and I'm sold.

Nice ink, I have been looking for a good place to get some work done while I am home. I'll have to hit him up.

Thank you also man. He's booking in Dec. now but he's well worth the wait imo. Also he does consultations 12:00 to 1:00
Tues-Sat. Sorry if that's to much info, but he's a pretty good friend.

any new update on your collection? always like how you display everything in your collection

any new update on your collection? always like how you display everything in your collection

Thanks man. Here are a couple of pics. I think the wife and I may drive to Denver this weekend and get some new bestas and
doors so the room may change a little on the next update.

This bust looks so much better in person. I'm still gonna skip the Batman bust in favor of the SS comic version coming up.
DSC04320.jpg

DSC04334.jpg

DSC04328.jpg

DSC04325.jpg

A couple of HT pics.

DSC04353.jpg

DSC04352.jpg

DSC04351.jpg

DSC04349.jpg

DSC04345.jpg

Again I'm horrible at posing these but I'll keep trying :)

I'm really liking these 2 displayed next to each other.
DSC04364.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

Here is the first piece of a new line. Gentle Giant knocked this one out of the park, everything is awesome about this
piece. Babydoll should be here this week also.

DSC04370.jpg

DSC04372.jpg

DSC04373.jpg

DSC04374.jpg

DSC04376.jpg

Wow Awesome ! didnt you get babydoll?

anyway can you tell me who made the re statue..

WOW! Great Update Scores and Pic's; Spider, what is that Twisted Abomination from Hell climbing in the window

Wow.. Congratulations.. you have an awesome collection.
I start watching the first photos and couldnt stop... I have seen the 40 pages just looking at the pictures... really really nice collection.

I have really been meaning to put up some new picks so I should get some up later tonight. For now I will post a pic of my new
tattoo, it's the start of a vampire/werewolf sock. So this piece is on the outside of my right calf. I couldn't be happier with how
it came out so check it out.

Two different lighting shots.
DSC04310.jpg

DSC04308.jpg

i dont want problems with this guy :horror

congrats for the updates buddie,i really like those one

DSC04373.jpg

DSC04369.jpg

Wow Awesome ! didnt you get babydoll?

anyway can you tell me who made the re statue..

Thanks ilikethat, yeah I just got Babydoll in the other day I will post pics soon with the 2 of them together. The re statues are from Hollywood Collectables Group.

WOW! Great Update Scores and Pic's; Spider, what is that Twisted Abomination from Hell climbing in the window

It's so Frickin Cool

:lol
Thanks Colossus, it's called a licker and it's from Resident Evil so is the Ax man. HCG is starting a huge lineup of these things.

Wow.. Congratulations.. you have an awesome collection.
I start watching the first photos and couldnt stop... I have seen the 40 pages just looking at the pictures... really really nice collection.

I'm glad you like it Medaka and thank you for the comments. There will be plenty more pics to come. :hi5:

Back