Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

:lol I'm in Rio Rancho man. Let me know when you want to come check out the collection.

I'll be there Wednesday :lol

True Story :lecture

Buffalo Wind Wings here I come :rock

Nice, try the garlic parmesan boneless wings if your into that also the mango habanero rock.

I'll be going to Santa Fe on Wed. but I'm not sure what time. PM me to see if we could work it out if you would like.

Last edited:

Here are some comparison shots with the new bio.

DSC03915.jpg

DSC03914.jpg

DSC03917.jpg

DSC03916.jpg

DSC03918.jpg

DSC03919.jpg

DSC03921.jpg

I don't like the pics on the rug but I did'nt want to set them on the tile. Oh well.

damn dude everytime I take a peak at your pics my stomach tingles ahhahaha..for real man bravo on the sickest collection I've had the pleasure of seeing..and it just seems to grow even sicker. oh yeah and that turtle is bad a$$ so is that green lantern :rock. by any chance you need a guard for your collection?? haha take it easy bro

damn dude everytime I take a peak at your pics my stomach tingles ahhahaha..for real man bravo on the sickest collection I've had the pleasure of seeing..and it just seems to grow even sicker. oh yeah and that turtle is bad a$$ so is that green lantern :rock. by any chance you need a guard for your collection?? haha take it easy bro

:lol Thanks a lot for the comments buddy. I don't think a guard would hurt.:D

I figured I would put my 1000th post up of a cool piece I got in a while back and here he is.

DSC03927.jpg

DSC03928.jpg

DSC03929.jpg

DSC03930.jpg

DSC03931.jpg

DSC03932.jpg

DSC03938.jpg

And here are some of the alternate head. Right now I prefer the other head sculpt but this one I wicked also.

DSC03935.jpg

DSC03934.jpg

DSC03936.jpg

DSC03937.jpg

Here's a quick pic for size reference, I would have put a PF on the table but it wouldn't fit. So here's a 12" figure.
DSC03939.jpg

Back