Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

I recently got into HTs a bit and here is some of the result.

I decided to just get the Preds from the last movie and maybe future release if there cool looking. What inspired me to get
into the preds was the classic version SS just put up a couple weeks back. That one looks the coolest imo.

The pics are really bad and their in the kitchen for now. I'm not sure where they will go.
DSC03945.jpg

DSC03954.jpg

Falconer is on his way and the classic has been ordered. I think I may try and pic up Royce also the likeness is pretty spot on.

DSC03947.jpg

DSC03946.jpg

DSC03955.jpg

DSC03948.jpg

That Predator mask collection is insane! I also like the way you've displayed your Marvel busts in the display case. So bad ass.

Oh Spidermonkey you have fell down the hole the same as I, it's going to suck keeping up with both scales (statues and 1/6) let me tell you. :D :rock

Congrats on the HT Predator line I have them all and they are some of the best pieces in the 1/6 game.

Ski

That Predator mask collection is insane! I also like the way you've displayed your Marvel busts in the display case. So bad ass.

Thanks gunner. I still have to hang up the Tracker bio, it's actually a bit of a pain.

:thwak Now Wake Up :lol:lol:lol It's never over, until they release you and before you ask, I can't tell you who They are, I have said to much :wave

:lol you can tell me sir.:rotfl

Oh Spidermonkey you have fell down the hole the same as I, it's going to suck keeping up with both scales (statues and 1/6) let me tell you. :D :rock

Congrats on the HT Predator line I have them all and they are some of the best pieces in the 1/6 game.

Ski

Thanks Skiman. Yeah for some reason I have the movie Avenger PFs on order but I felt compelled to get the HTs also.
Mainly because Captain looks awesome I think, but I just can't get one figure out of the whole line :lol. We'll see how deep I go
man but it's not looking good. :lol

very nice collection i like it keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man, and I will.:yess:

Congrats on the Conversion; Spider, Look forward to the pic's

Insane collection and classy display. :clap
Thanks guys.
And will post up some pics Colossus.

Thats what we want to hear. We dont like quitter here. Cant wait to see more pics.

Will do man, as for the HT stuff I just ordered the 89' Batman and Joker so quitting isn't an option :lol Don't worry though for the statue
side I had to order the Ultron PF. So I haven't forgotten about them either.

Loving the 1:1 Predator collection and layout. Very envious indeed.

Thank you sir, I really wanted to order the Berserker 1:1 but the wife really dislikes that 1 :lol I may eventually order it because
I don't see it selling out any time soon. The only for sure Predator purchase in the near future is the Wolf LSF that's one bad
mother, probably easily the best piece this year at SDCC.

So she accepts the zombie tattoos, the Predalien bust, but she disapprives of Berserker? Btw-where's that framed Deadpool print, I haven't seen it yet :wink1:.

So she accepts the zombie tattoos, the Predalien bust, but she disapprives of Berserker? Btw-where's that framed Deadpool print, I haven't seen it yet :wink1:.

:lol that's about right. She thinks the regular Preds are "cute" but she says the Berserkers head looks like a peeled tomato which
is pretty funny. She does like his bio though.

I did just put the print in a frame and hung it up a couple of weeks back. I will put some pics up soon, I hung up all the Dave Wilkins
stuff. Your thread kind of motivated me sir. :hi5:

btw love the recent avatars man.

Back