Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

i dont want problems with this guy :horror

congrats for the updates buddie,i really like those one

DSC04373.jpg

DSC04369.jpg

Thanks man, yeah the Sucker Punch girls look amazing in person. If your a fan of the movie I highly recommend them.

WOW! that is one heck of an haul. Congrats

I appreciate it greatwall, SS is funny how they ship things sometimes. I could go a month without a piece and then there will be
months like this where I believe I got in 7 or so. I still have to put up pics of the Optimus Prime maquette (one of my new favorites)
and Rouge, Vamperella is on her way also.

Alright, here is one of my new favorites.

DSC04384.jpg

DSC04382.jpg

DSC04378.jpg

DSC04377.jpg

DSC04379.jpg

DSC04380.jpg

DSC04381.jpg

He's definitely in my top 5, I would like at least 3 more pieces from this line. :pray:

DSC04337.jpg

DSC04338.jpg

DSC04336.jpg

DSC04339.jpg

DSC04340.jpg

I think I got a pretty good one, the eyes aren't bad so I'm pretty happy with her the only thing that bothers me is the gap in the neck.
I can't seem to get rid of it. Also I think I like the face on the ex. better but the hair I like on the reg. so the reg. wins for now.

Congrats on Prime he's amazing! I love mine. :yess:

Just came back to see whats new!

WOW! Lots of new goodies! I am happy your buying things Im not! Your making me with I did!! ;)

I am jealous of your space, it seems endless!!
That is what will stop me from buying more statues

Damn I wish I got those GG sucker punch ones.

Crazy nice looking collection.

Looking good. Damn the Prime looks great. Is that a regular or EX?

Thanks VS, Optimus is the reg. I had the ex. in the cart but decided to wait for some reason. Oh well, I never really was planing on
displaying him with the swords but it would have been a nice option.

As usual your collection is on point!

Thank you IronLungs, much appreciated.

Prime looks freaking sweet. Congrats on the haul.

Thanks greatwall.
I remember when I saw him at SDCC and I was impressed then, but now that he's in the collection it's seriously one of my favorites.

Always looking forward to your updates:)

Great to hear man. I have a big one coming up soon, not really in pieces but in displays.

Congrats on Prime he's amazing! I love mine. :yess:

Heck yeah man, thanks. You know what I'm talking about. :hi5:
btw jay how are you liking Supernatural so far this season?
I'm digging it from what I've seen.

fabulous predator corner u have.. :clap

Thanks man, the only Predator piece I see purchasing in the foreseeable future will be the Wolf LSF I wish there was more coming
out but I'm kinda glad there isn't :lol

Just came back to see whats new!

WOW! Lots of new goodies! I am happy your buying things Im not! Your making me with I did!! ;)

I am jealous of your space, it seems endless!!
That is what will stop me from buying more statues

Thanks Alex, I just finished building new cases in the display room. So after they are filled I am officially out of space. I see your
getting into the predator game as well, be careful man they are almost as addictive as Marvel :lol

Damn I wish I got those GG sucker punch ones.

Crazy nice looking collection.

Thanks Fremen, I would highly recommend the Sucker Punch girls. I am kind of in shock of how well GG did with these 2.
I can't wait for the rest of them.
Great Great Update; Spider, on Op and Rogue

Thank you sir, and congrats on the news. I read about the Colossus PF coming out, the pics look amazing. I'm sure your more
pumped about him than I am.

Thanks Alex, I just finished building new cases in the display room. So after they are filled I am officially out of space. I see your
getting into the predator game as well, be careful man they are almost as addictive as Marvel :lol

Nice!! Im remodeling the upstairs taking down a wall to make another study, I hope I can fill it with goodies. Dont worry Predator is just for fun, always wanted one. Im not getting more.

I hope you make room for ARH stuff coming out soon.
Im going to start getting rid of some of my Marvel stuff next year, to make room for SS DC stuff.

:lol:lol:lol I am the waiting :gah: you don't plan on getting him? Spider

Oh yeah, I will be getting him. I have to complete the X-men PF line. I'd like it if they started throwing more villains at us.
Starting with Apocalypse and Juggernaut with a dash of Omega Red :lol

Nice!! Im remodeling the upstairs taking down a wall to make another study, I hope I can fill it with goodies. Dont worry Predator is just for fun, always wanted one. Im not getting more.

I hope you make room for ARH stuff coming out soon.
Im going to start getting rid of some of my Marvel stuff next year, to make room for SS DC stuff.

That's awesome man. I'm sure that will help with room a lot.

As for the ARH I do have about 3 coming in not including the Angel of Death that I will be ordering also. I do have a couple of
Marvel pieces that I've been meaning to put up too. The new DC 1:1 will be a space killer, did you see the Batman bust there
working on?:thud:

Back