Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to 'grail!' 'statue of the year!' ?

It was the grail for last year. This year looks like it could be galactus for me. I saw galactus and wow! The paint and pose looks so much better in person then any pics. As for spider woman I'm debating hard now. So I must keep a messed up statue with no discount or return. There's no third option to get a replacement or a discount off. :monkey1 I just feel bad if I don't return this, but then I need this statue. :dunno

Crap no replacement base and no discount for the mess up big paint chunk on the body and arm area. I may have to return her. I like this but I dont like the take it the way it is with flaws or return it policy. oh well not worth fighting over this hobby. I might just use the money for something else like transformers toys or towards galactus. Sucks because I liked that statue so much. Must take a day to decide what to do. Errrr

So what did you decide. I'm sure you could sell her to a board member at a reasonable price and keep your points

So what did you decide. I'm sure you could sell her to a board member at a reasonable price and keep your points

yeah I am thinking about it. this way I may be able to keep her. I just wonder if anyone would want one with the massive amount of clear coat mess on the base and a huge chuck of her body has paint which is so thin and discolored that it looks like they forgot to fully paint it. from far it is ok, but close it looks like 2 types of paint. But the good news is nothing is broken this time. But then again she does have a low ES. I hate to be a dummy and say I cant return it and suck it up. :gah:

Most you could probably get is retail. This is not a hot statue

:cuckoo: she. Is smokin hot, low ES, well needed character for many, great ex, well sculpted much better in person than any pics, fair priced when it was for sale. Love the ex head. Crap!!!! :gah::gah::gah:

:cuckoo: she. Is smokin hot, low ES, well needed character for many, great ex, well sculpted much better in person than any pics, fair priced when it was for sale. Love the ex head. Crap!!!! :gah::gah::gah:

I agree, personally I regret returning mine because she has such a sexy sculpt. She is not right for me but somebody else might want her that cant get her now. It's very hard to get the exclusive now. I would never buy the regular but would love to own a great ex because I really enjoyed the secret invasion story line and am a fan of veranke. Of course, im talking about selling close to retail or with a slight mark up. Nobody likes buying a defective item at a high premium.

Yeah, I was really considering this piece too as I loved the female sculpt and the EX was sweet. Too bad there weren't more success stories.

Always a fun character to read in the comics but the sculpt left a lot to be desired; the pose is kind of boring. A real shame since I was really looking forward to Spider-Woman.

Always a fun character to read in the comics but the sculpt left a lot to be desired; the pose is kind of boring. A real shame since I was really looking forward to Spider-Woman.

For the few days I had her I thought she had a very sensual sculpt

Sideshow just made a post about her on Facebook, how she's available and in stock. So shady... they need to put a disclaimer on her, or at least a discount...

Hmm, that's suspect. All the posts about bad bases, paint problems, and portrait cracks. And she was sold out a few months back. Now they have "new" versions for sale. So these are definitely the returned replacements that were not accepted going back to different customers or the replacements cobbled into "new" statues. Either way it's bad because the statue is not new it's used. I guess Sideshow doesn't sell the slightly damaged statues anymore like they used to.

Was about to order one, then sideshow told me I needed a company name for my house? By the time I put it in, all gone. Thanks sideshow!

Back