Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get it! She's great and sexy looking. When you can see it in person she is much better. Even the reg head looked so good in person. Just order it from SS?

Yeah I am thinking about it. But I really wish they can examine the statue before shipping it to me. Instead, if I just order it online, then it's roll the dice and see what I get when I open up the box :dunno

Yeah I am thinking about it. But I really wish they can examine the statue before shipping it to me. Instead, if I just order it online, then it's roll the dice and see what I get when I open up the box :dunno

Don't bother especially if you're not going to order straight from SSC. Looks like too many are messed up and they are out of replacements for now so....

I asked about checking my replacement, and this is the response I got:

"Hi Ryan!

All replacements are checked. I believe we are getting brand new pieces but we will find out more when they arrive.
Thanks for waiting."

Hope this means she'll get here perfect :)

"Hi Ryan!

All replacements are checked. I believe we are getting brand new pieces but we will find out more when they arrive.
Thanks for waiting."

:clap wow! SS knows they made a mistake so they will fix it for us all! Now this is why we love SS customer service! Now I need to email them about a response to my replacement since I have not gotnone back yet. But I'm very excited! Love this piece!

"Hi Ryan!

Thanks for waiting."

Maybe if they checked the initial release batches properly in the first place we would get less junk.

If these new pieces arrive in a lot better shape I may have to track one of these down. Sculpt is beautiful, too bad it's been diminshed with bad paint ups.

Yes SS responded back to my email today. Same as the rest to wait till march or get a refund. I will glady wait for a good one. Thanks SS for working with us to fix this mess. Now I'm a happy camper waiting for a good replacement. :)

I sent back 189 today for a full refund.

I thought about keeping her since she looked so sexy but then took a minute to look at my CS Moore ladies and decided to send her packing.

When I called SS it took less than 30 seconds, didnt even ask why.

Im dissatisifed and want to return this for a full refund.

SS Rep: Is it broken?

Hair Was broken

SS Rep: We will email you return instructions with a prepaid label. have a good day, click.

Im happy with the statue, but like everyone else, both the portraits came with hair broken, sad..hope they can send me replacement, on a bright note, my second psylocke reg head came undamaged at last and so did wolf predator statue,
really a big headache having to deal with damages, destroyed my damaged batpod too today for a new replacement

Im happy with the statue, but like everyone else, both the portraits came with hair broken, sad..hope they can send me replacement, on a bright note, my second psylocke reg head came undamaged at last and so did wolf predator statue,
really a big headache having to deal with damages, destroyed my damaged batpod too today for a new replacement

That's why I returned mine. Still have a bunch on order but just tired of the returns process. She wasn't a must for me

Wow sad so many is returning her. I will suck it up and wait for a replacement since she is in my top 5 or ten statues I own. I will fight to the bitter end to have just own this. If I must I will trade my skaar ex, joker ex, snake eyes ex, colossus ex, emperor ex, vader ex, fett ex, just to name a few to get her in my collection. I will own a good one even if I have to wait a year for this.... She will be mine one way or another.

Wow, what a disaster. I thought SSC couldn't go any lower than that situation with the Rogue PF but this one far worse. They seriously need to have one guy who's only job is to ensure the quality of the items.

Wow sad so many is returning her. I will suck it up and wait for a replacement since she is in my top 5 or ten statues I own. I will fight to the bitter end to have just own this. If I must I will trade my skaar ex, joker ex, snake eyes ex, colossus ex, emperor ex, vader ex, fett ex, just to name a few to get her in my collection. I will own a good one even if I have to wait a year for this.... She will be mine one way or another.

Hope you manage to get one CBG. Its annoying how this statue has turned out. I'm just hoping my one turns out fine. For what we pay for these things we shouldn't be worrying about QC at all.

Why are all these statutes defective? Is it packing errors or intentional breakage

Poor packing and handling by the who knows what kinds of factories with maybe no QC...... I just can't see how so many have the same issues if there was QC on duty? How did these pass?

Many of them were damaged by the factory during production and they still had the ***** to send them.

I just opened up #185. If this was anybody return please let me know. The body is fine. The ex portrait is good too. Paint chips on regular head. So hopefully ss can replace that. Was worried when my waitlist converted. She is a sexy statue.

I just opened up #185. If this was anybody return please let me know. The body is fine. The ex portrait is good too. Paint chips on regular head. So hopefully ss can replace that. Was worried when my waitlist converted. She is a sexy statue.

Congrats for a great statue! Aside from the issues.

Wow you must like spider woman....

Back