Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

I would personally keep it but if SS mess up your new heads, then I would be asking for a refund but I really want Spider-Woman so I'm biased :)

Yeah its a tough choice. Qc aside this is one really sexy statue. Her curvature is so smooth. Best female I own in terms of a sensual shape.

Finally heard back on my replacement/return. Even though I submitted my request fairly early in the shipping, they are out of replacements and have put me on the wait list for late March. I'm going to hide the box in my attic so I don't have to be reminded of this every time I look at it.

Guessing no one else will be getting a timely replacement at this point. I'm not too surprised, most of the statues looked like they suffered from the same problems and I'll bet any replacement they had look the same.

Just heard back also.
Im refunding. This is one of my favourite characters, the statue is nice but the EX head doesnt even fit on the statue. and the whole thing is damaged.:( wet paint on the base an hair and the statue itself has bulge on the shoulder. So sad. even if they get replacements they would be from the same factory:(

I'm glad to hear they are making new replacements! I can wait as long as I get a good one since I really like this statue. Thanks SS for doing this. I would have been very angry if there was no replacements for such a new release. But anyways thank you SS for making this.

Yeah its a tough choice. Qc aside this is one really sexy statue. Her curvature is so smooth. Best female I own in terms of a sensual shape.

I would personally keep it but if SS mess up your new heads, then I would be asking for a refund but I really want Spider-Woman so I'm biased :)

Yes I like this one a lot better than I thought I would. I need this to go next to ms marvel and she hulk. So I'm waiting for sure.

Then she should fit right in with your collection :nana:

:rotfl yes that's a good one there. I must admit! True, true.... But I do want a dusty good unbroken one.

With all these returns, I guess most the retailers will have there order's pushed back now. Mine's not supposed to arrive until May as it is.

Really good news so far... really hope they are not feeding us bull shat till April.
I feel bad for the people who don't get on the waitlist after April.

Really good news so far... really hope they are not feeding us bull shat till April.
I feel bad for the people who don't get on the waitlist after April.

Yes it is I really hope SS will pull through since this is a brand new release anyways. Also I hope they learn from this and do the right thing for storm and scarlet witch.

Wait, so has there been confirmation that they will be making a new batch? I heard from our retailer account rep last week, but she just said that the returns department would be in touch with me shortly. Hoping they get this all straightened out.

Wait, so has there been confirmation that they will be making a new batch? I heard from our retailer account rep last week, but she just said that the returns department would be in touch with me shortly. Hoping they get this all straightened out.

I hope so, since I didn't get a response back yet on my broken one.

Got notice that I will be in the WL for the new Batch which will arrive sometime in late march. Was told the replacements were not acceptable.

Dunno if it was posted but this is what i got

Dear Joey joe joe junior shabadoo,

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigated your inquiry. We apologize for the problems you have experienced with your Spider-Woman Premium Format figure. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have not received our full allotment of replacements to satisfy the exchange requests received for this piece. We have been advised by our factories that our replacement pieces and accessories are estimated to ship in late March. Because of this, we have placed you on a replacement waitlist for an exchange and we will alert you with further information as soon as we have updates for you.

If you do not wish to be on the waitlist, because we are not able to provide you with an exchange for your item at this time, we can offer you a full refund for your damaged item. If this is what you would like to do, please let us know and in a separate email you will receive instructions on how to return your item.

Thank you very much for your patience during this process and we apologize for this delay. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

My only concern if the replacement will come defective or with broken hair. Do you think I should just accept a credit given since mine is just mess up paint which is not noticable from far.

I think all the early people will get the 1st round of Wait list replacements in March. I'm scheduled for March.

I'll wait for the replacement but I need both heads, the body and base replaced. A whole new statue. I hope I don't have to end up returning for a full refund but if the replacement is messed up I will.

I think all the early people will get the 1st round of Wait list replacements in March. I'm scheduled for March.

I'll wait for the replacement but I need both heads, the body and base replaced. A whole new statue. I hope I don't have to end up returning for a full refund but if the replacement is messed up I will.

Yes I need a entire new statue too.

damn i hope my WL does not convert for this one.:monkey1

:rotfl don't worry you will like this.

Well.... see you all in 2 months :wave

Come on SS I want the email so I can be on the WL too. Nothing yet. I have been good with SS here lately so I hope they can offer me a replacement ;)

Seeing all these paint problems with this Spider Woman, I cancelled my Regular Ed Spider Woman with BBTS. Thinking if I had actually bought one from them and if there was a problem, what are the likelihood of getting a replacement statue with no problems? As they are an outside retailer, I would think that their allotment would only be so much. Whether they have enough stock for replacements.

I wished they didn't have all these paint issues. I think the pose of the statue itself is quite sexy and I had really wanted to buy it.

Seeing all these paint problems with this Spider Woman, I cancelled my Regular Ed Spider Woman with BBTS. Thinking if I had actually bought one from them and if there was a problem, what are the likelihood of getting a replacement statue with no problems? As they are an outside retailer, I would think that their allotment would only be so much. Whether they have enough stock for replacements.

I wished they didn't have all these paint issues. I think the pose of the statue itself is quite sexy and I had really wanted to buy it.

Get it! She's great and sexy looking. When you can see it in person she is much better. Even the reg head looked so good in person. Just order it from SS?

Back