Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

You need to stop jacking off to statues and look at what a real *** looks like. Spiderwoman has no hips. It is bizarre.

:slap thats how they are drawn in comics of the 90s so as long as it looks good, it's good enough for me. I love that 90s era in artwork with the image gang.

i got on the waiting list for the ex long time ago, so hope it converts. only reason i am getting her is cause i think she would make a great kid flash from kingdom come. one of my all time fav characters that will never get made, so this seemed like a good one for her since shes slim and looks fit like a runner.

That sounds just awesome :)

Yes all the image creators and most of the art styles. :)

costumzee-8238-full.jpg

:slap thats how they are drawn in comics of the 90s so as long as it looks good, it's good enough for me. I love that 90s era in artwork with the image gang.

How would you know how comics were drawn in the 90s?

How would you know how comics were drawn in the 90s?

I collected the image comics just for the art at the time. :wink1: I kniw there was other styles. But it was hot at that time. That's what I liked about those comics.

I collected the image comics just for the art at the time. :wink1: I kniw there was other styles. But it was hot at that time. That's what I liked about those comics.

I loved my image comics and was sad when I had to let them go for space reasons

I knew a lot of guys at Homage back in the day. I even own a couple of pages from some of them.

:gah: just canceled my WL i thought Iron Man LSB, Rhino Comi and Predator 2 LSB will be here by Jan & Feb but all of them got push back :mad: At least the 1/5 scale Wolf Predator will be here in few weeks.

For someone who only looks at images you must have gotten into Top Cow no ?

Oh yes! Top cow was one of my favorites! With witchblade, cyber force, strike force was it?, and others. Marc silvesti was always one of my all time favorites. He's art is so nice to look at.

Oh yes! Top cow was one of my favorites! With witchblade, cyber force, strike force was it?, and others. Marc silvesti was always one of my all time favorites. He's art is so nice to look at.

It's funny that you know so much and yet so little :lol

so its arriving on 17th ,,

It's funny that you know so much and yet so little :lol

I know, I was into comics and anime so much. Loved it, then quit for 15 years. So I lost touch with comics, anime, and video games. But never lost track of the 80s toons. Those are stitch in my memories forever.

I'm getting kind of anxious here.. Spider-Woman is shipping this month and my WL still hasn't converted! I would be very disappointed if I can't get the EX for this. *fingers crossed*

I'm getting kind of anxious here.. Spider-Woman is shipping this month and my WL still hasn't converted! I would be very disappointed if I can't get the EX for this. *fingers crossed*

Patient you will get her, a lot of people is canceling. The ex head is a must!

Seems like everythng is pushed back to march. Wonder of that will happen here

Back