Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June is like 2 months away and not even sure you will get the mint replacements. Looks like they flip flop everyone's orders like a ping pong ball. Mine is still available for grab :wave

Wow I'm surprise no one bought this yet? Hell if I was not backed up on returns I would buy a second one. :lol come on someone buy this already. Hurts to see this still here for sale.

I would buy it now, if it wasn't because of the stupid customs. Then it's going to be more than what I can spend on her right now. Would you entertain a payment plan, Garfieldgirl?

I would buy it now, if it wasn't because of the stupid customs. Then it's going to be more than what I can spend on her right now. Would you entertain a payment plan, Garfieldgirl?

For sure we can work something out. Like I said before, Shipping overseas is very expensive as I'm giving up using USPS for International. Their claim process takes forever. PM me so we can discuss more. :wave

Anyone get any word from sideshow yet on the returns? I understand that them taking their time is actually a good thing so we dont end up with another sloppy batch... But im still getting impatient :(

Got my replacement. She's perfect except for the base, which has the same weird oil/water stains all over it and scratch marks.

11170_10101359349205315_1978321519_n.jpg

995979_10101359349185355_1425072426_n.jpg

644281_10101359349285155_217112533_n.jpg

1150201_10101359349290145_1891301825_n.jpg

1176312_10101359349320085_597846737_n.jpg

1150342_10101359349404915_1999498306_n.jpg

574495_10101359349509705_999716326_n.jpg

1185313_10101359349180365_653079333_n.jpg

My replacement arrived last night.

Had a bad feeling when the statue was shipped to an old address.

Had a worse feeling when I heard a jiggling sound in the box.

I didn't even inspect the rest of it, I was so annoyed. Just boxed it back up and sent an email to Sideshow.

First my Vision replacement is chipped, and now this.

There were no more Vision replacements so I got a refund.

I expect I will get the same ... sorry, there are no more replacements story again.

I think that Sideshow has outgrown their ability to control their quality. It's such a lottery whether you get an acceptable one or not.
My enthusiasm for this hobby is at an all time low. Thanks Sideshow.

I didn't even inspect the rest of it, I was so annoyed. Just boxed it back up and sent an email to Sideshow.

I expect I will get the same ... sorry, there are no more replacements story again.

I think that Sideshow has outgrown their ability to control their quality. It's such a lottery whether you get an acceptable one or not.

I'm also very pissed off that they will not send my complete replacement until i destroy the one i have. i've waited 7 months for this replacement to be disappointed at this point would really cheese me off.

:horror oh no, just when I thought things at SS was getting better. Sorry to hear this bro, I hope they will learn in the future to save more replacements for things like this. It would make collectors much more happy to collect and spend more money on thier statues. It's not hard to notice how collectors feel about not being able to get a replacement for something they PO for almost a year. Obviously they want it, or else they would not have PO it. Then saying no we don't have it makes collectors feel like quitting. It's just not a good business way of doing things. I would figure in any business customers should always come first. :dunno

Sorry to see this Ich. I wouldn't blame it on ssc though. It's out of their hands after its shipped. I do not agree that you need to destroy the statue before they will ship the replacement. There's just too many risk involved.

Damn, I feel like I'm the only one to get an acceptable replacement so far. When I had to destroy my SW, it took a lot of effort to break. How does a foot fall off despite all that packaging around it?

Back