Media Spider-Man [PS4 Insomniac] Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple hours in, can safely say it's the best Spiderman game of all time and up there with Arkham Asylum/City as a truly great, high quality superhero game.

Combat is tight, traversing across the city and doing stunts is a game within itself. Platinum looks easy to get as well.

Don't play too many games anymore but might be hard to pass on this one.

Easily the best spidey game and if they havent already, i can see the hot toys spideys POs selling out

Absolutely a blast to even just fool around with, very high polish cinematic style game.

The menu gadget system can be a tad overwhelming though but i’m sure in just a few days i’ll adjust.

I forsee other superheroes getting the same level of polish and quality, JL, Avengers, XM, who cares just make it.

Last edited:
Square Enix is making Avengers game. Who knows what that will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had purchased a few skills. Turned the game off. When I went back in its showing that I havent purchased them and I cant use those skills now. Happen to anyone else? Wtf

Edit. Never mind. Sorted

Last edited:
Well i hope the black suit comes as DLC so HT can make it!

Been playing the game since last night and can't put it down. Can't remember the last time I had this much fun playing a video game. In the past couple years ive been kind of growing out of gaming and playing them felt more like an obligation to get through. But this reminds me why I used to love them. Even just swinging through Manhattan is a blast.

Really like this take on Spiderman too. Fixed a lot of the issues that I had with the character in Homecoming (too different, too silly, too reliant on Tony instead of being self reliant) and feels a lot more faithful to the comics. Its only a shame that its too late for the MCU Spidey to be more like this.

Game Spidey and MCU Spidey are 2 different ages so it makes sense their levels of maturity are not the same and MCU has no MJ AND they both find their confidence in different ways.

But yes you’re right the game is awesome lol

Game Spidey and MCU Spidey are 2 different ages so it makes sense their levels of maturity are not the same and MCU has no MJ AND they both find their confidence in different ways.

But yes you’re right the game is awesome lol
Yea, but I wish MCU Spidey was more mature and developed. Im just sick of him being in high school and supported by super advanced Stark tech. I want the classic Spider Man I remember. Working at the daily bugle, swinging through the city, going to college, making his own tech, no Ed or hot Aunt May, no driving a freaking car, but with MJ, JJJ, Oscorp, ect.

Im just sick of him being in high school

Amen!

Too bad a video game had to be the first before a movie.(albeit a good one) And i don't count SM2. But i guess i'll take it, will pick this up!

What is his age like 30?

Im playing now too, the combat system takes a while to get used to, I still fumble around with the actions. It is a lot of fun and its the first time I have heard my PSPRO fan turn on while playing a game

the devs confirmed he is 23 years old, 8 years after he first got his powers at age 15.

to say this spider-man is better than MCU Spidey isnt really fair as MCU spidey is at the 15-16 age range. He is still young, unsure of himself and his ability to craft reliant tech and suits. He did create his web-shooters out of junk parts, so that should be impressive(stark even says so as well in the film.)

Game spidey is going to be more confident in himself and his ability to craft what he needs.

TBH, would you rather MCU spidey make a suit like his stark suit on his own. or with the help of stark himself? Because that was always a thing that bugged me about the prior films is that here is a high school kid who somehow or another crafted his own suit that would normally cost thousands of dollars on it's own to craft.

Also, these are 2 very different worlds...cant really compare them all too much. I love the game a hell of a lot, but not huge on the suit. Ive been playing with mainly the Stark Suit and Scarlet Spider suit. They just look tons better(mainly the stark suit) and have a special place in my heart for certain characters(scarlet spider)

Back