Media Spider-Man [PS4 Insomniac] Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ironwez is on the money

Galactus and F4 are at the end of END GAME

(this is a guess based on current known information)

I swear he’s in it. Marketing for endgame showing only the first 20 min? Come on now. They are hiding something huge

Hopefully it's Amazing Bag-Man

My hope would be the costume would come with the Baxter Building as a landmark. You could have a throwaway line about it being “accidentally transported to the Negative Zone” or something like that and boom. Done deal.

about 50% complete through main campaign.

I'm really enjoying this game, especially the story. My only criticism is that the game is too easy. I've turned up the difficulty to the highest and the game is still a breeze.

about 50% complete through main campaign.

I'm really enjoying this game, especially the story. My only criticism is that the game is too easy. I've turned up the difficulty to the highest and the game is still a breeze.

The end gets a lot tougher and the dlc is almost unfare towards the end of your end up playing it, which it's totally worth it if you do.

Finally got the DLC!

Game of the year for me. (Although god, if they could make it like GTA open world, it would be the best game ever made. Imagine swinging through San Andreas)

The end gets a lot tougher and the dlc is almost unfare towards the end of your end up playing it, which it's totally worth it if you do.

This. I just completed my second play through in NG+ on Ultimate difficulty and the DLC on Amazing was far more difficult. The mobs in the strongholds are relentless and have every enemy AI ability at their disposal. It's a juggling act of constant dodging, timing and careful consideration of who needs to be taken out first. Piece of advice, gadgets are your friends.

Back