Media Spider-Man [PS4 Insomniac] Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only fault I can find in what we've seen so far is the art design; I'm not a huge fan of some of the costumes. Scorpion and Rhino look fine but Electro? He looks more like an Infamous character and less like a comic book villain (which makes sense considering the game's developer but still). Where're the lighting bolts on the mask?

Yeah makes no sense taking the cinema influence route when you’re a damn game

But Spidey’s costume is great I love it need toys of it lol

The only fault I can find in what we've seen so far is the art design; I'm not a huge fan of some of the costumes. Scorpion and Rhino look fine but Electro? He looks more like an Infamous character and less like a comic book villain (which makes sense considering the game's developer but still). Where're the lighting bolts on the mask?

I think he had burn marks in the same pattern as his traditional mask. They were burned into his face. I thought I saw that anyway.

Yeah makes no sense taking the cinema influence route when you’re a damn game

But Spidey’s costume is great I love it need toys of it lol

I wasn't immediately fond of the white but it's grown on me. I'd go for an action figure if I enjoy the game as much as I think I will.

I think he had burn marks in the same pattern as his traditional mask. They were burned into his face. I thought I saw that anyway.

I want my super villains in spandex! :lol

I wasn't immediately fond of the white but it's grown on me. I'd go for an action figure if I enjoy the game as much as I think I will.

I want my super villains in spandex! :lol

I still don't really care for the white, I'll probably be swapping out the costume with one of the DLC's

And I do wish they'd have a classic skin mode, where you could give all the villains classic looking costumes...that'd be real cool.

I still don't really care for the white, I'll probably be swapping out the costume with one of the DLC's

And I do wish they'd have a classic skin mode, where you could give all the villains classic looking costumes...that'd be real cool.

I was thinking the same thing during the conference. I don't normally go for DLC but if that were the case then I'd make an exception.

I wonder what other villains they'll feature in the game. I have my fingers crossed for at least one of the goblins. It'd be cooler still if Insomniac took a cue from Spider-Man: The Movie for the PS2 and allowed us to play as Green Goblin at some point in the game. :drool

Umm Xbox who?

That was freaking epic makes Batman look like a slow poke in those Arkham games.

They might as well have called this Arkham Spider:lol He looks to have the same type of chaining combat system plus he’s already fighting in a super villain prison:lol

I agree not the biggest fan of the outfits yet. Arkham has them beat there so far. I’m not sure on Spidey’s voice either. The humor sounds forced rather than natural.

Can’t wait to play this regardless.

I was thinking the same thing during the conference. I don't normally go for DLC but if that were the case then I'd make an exception.

I wonder what other villains they'll feature in the game. I have my fingers crossed for at least one of the goblins. It'd be cooler still if Insomniac took a cue from Spider-Man: The Movie for the PS2 and allowed us to play as Green Goblin at some point in the game. :drool

They've got to have a Goblin in there somewhere...I just hope it's not the Ultimate Goblin...

It'd be cool to see Symbiotes but...I could easily see them teasing that at the end of the game to set up for the next installment. I hope we see Doc Ock and Kraven.

They've got to have a Goblin in there somewhere...I just hope it's not the Ultimate Goblin...

It'd be cool to see Symbiotes but...I could easily see them teasing that at the end of the game to set up for the next installment. I hope we see Doc Ock and Kraven.

I'm sure we'll see the Symbiotes at some point. I feel like Venom and Carnage are victims of overexposure at this point but it'd be cool nonetheless. I'd be more interested in seeing those that you mentioned, as well as Lizard and Shocker.

And yes, please no Ultimate Goblin.

Edit: It occurs to me that I mistook Insomniac for Sucker Punch in my earlier post. My bad. :lol

Yeah I’m sure those characters should be in there as they are part of the sinister 6
Throw in sandman and Lizard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandman would look so awesome! But I know my boy venom will show up.

Sucker Punch made Infamous, not Insomniac ;)

Also, Insomniac confirmed the game will start off with a classic suit before getting the one we all see in pics and trailers :)

Yeah I’m sure those characters should be in there as they are part of the sinister 6
Throw in sandman and Lizard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same. In that vein, I wonder if the off-camera character to whom Spidey speaks at the end of the trailer is Ock.

Sucker Punch made Infamous, not Insomniac ;)

Yeah, I caught that. Again, my bad. :p

Poor ironwez's heart. :lol

Who was that at the end?

Too many cutscenes/not enough consecutive, uninterrupted minutes of gameplay. Hard to have fun if 70% of the missions are scripted and you only have control for a few seconds at a time.

I'm really looking forward to this. I don't know if I'll care about the story, but I'm going to go all over the city and stick people to walls.

Back