Media Spider-Man [PS4 Insomniac] Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jumpin' animation is not fluid at all, I don't like it.
Maybe they were tryin' to make it realistic but these quick abrupt movements are horrible.
Camera is also a bit too far away from the character, which makes it look dated and boring AF.

This guy lol

I bought shattered dimensions on the PSN before it was removed and just yesterday picked up a used copy of Edge of Time for $20

New copy of Transformers Devastation for $20 as well

I doubt Activision will renew their contract with Marvel and Hasbro so these are sure to be collectors items

I’m getting amped for this new Spider-Man game

I’m gonna revisit all the games prior

Fuuuuuu. It looks so good.

Have they said anything about the scale of the NYC map? Is it full scale? As far as I know there has never been a full scale NYC in a game. The usually cut it down a bit. I always want to find the cross street I used to live on in NYC and it's never there :lol

Jumpin' animation is not fluid at all, I don't like it.
Maybe they were tryin' to make it realistic but these quick abrupt movements are horrible.
Camera is also a bit too far away from the character, which makes it look dated and boring AF.

Sweet Heavens. I think the world is ending cause this is the second time I've agreed with RIDDICK. :lol

Shot in the dark but what the odds of hot toys doing a vgm of this? They did pretty much all of batman’s Games and this is spiderman we are talking about here. The most bankable superhero

I’m playing thru Shattered Dimensions

It’s amazing

Probably the best Spider-Man game so far

Arkham took a lot of notes from this game...

Only reason I’m keeping my PS3

It’s amazing

Arkham Asylum came out before Shattered Dimensions...

It’s amazing

The different suit styles were a blast. I was half way done but my game data corrupted and so I became discouraged. I know I defeated Kraven again, so I'll have to do that when I'm more motivated.

The odds are good if it reaches the same level of recognition/quality as the Arkham games.

Plus this is marvel . Hopefully the game dies great so they can give us some sweet spidey variant dollz

Arkham Asylum came out before Shattered Dimensions...

Yeah I realized that

I guess I should’ve pointed out I meant Arkham City

I don’t recall Arkham Asylum well but I don’t think there were dive and jump offs in Asylum

In Arkham City in hindsight I feel that the propelling off buildings seemed more Spider-Man ish

And Shattered dimensions makes use of all their rogues gallery

Something that was absent in Asylum

Granted the Noir play thru is very much like Asylum

Plus this is marvel . Hopefully the game dies great so they can give us some sweet spidey variant dollz

giphy.gif

:lol :lol :lol

So what are the guesses for the exclusive skins? Would be cool if they did an Iron Spider with the extensions being used as well. Would be cool combat with that and Superior Spidey.

Nostalgia wants a Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider. :drool

SpiderMan Noir
Superior Spider-Man
Spider Ham
House of M
Scarlet Spider
Symbiote

The list goes on

I would like the new 2099 suit. It isn't amazing, but I'm getting burnt out by the same 6 suits.

I do like a lot of the cool designs from the mobile game. Cyber Scarlet Spider is a pretty badass design.
latest

SpiderMan Noir
Superior Spider-Man
Spider Ham
House of M
Scarlet Spider
Symbiote

The list goes on

First one on that list has been confirmed.

j7exzh0sswp01.jpg

Developers aren't ruling out Venom being in the game either.

Back