Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Untitled 3rd Spider-Man film

BTW, have you seen Peppermint? Basically John Wick but with a female lead. I enjoyed seeing Jennifer Garner wreak havoc again. She needs more roles like that. Just send her the same scripts that Liam Neeson gets. :lol

If he's gonna leave, fine... but he should finish what he started.

He did it to LOST too.

Don't get me started with Lost. Talk about open-ended story lines. :slap Man, my co-workers and I used to really get into that show. We would brainstorm timelines theories on a white board the morning after every new show. Our boss would ask what they were and we'd tell him they were alternative Gantt charts for the engine program we were working on. :lol

I know nothing about Peppermint... but surprisingly my wife does. :lol

I need to see it.

EDIT: I just read about it... got to say it sounds horrible. You wanna see a kick ass girl, watch Maggie Q's original films.

LOST was the best show that became the worst. Every time someone complains about Game of Thrones final two seasons, I'm like: you ever watch LOST?

Yup LOST definitely dropped the ball way harder than GOT.

At least GOT had a dragon lol

Where is JJ anyways did TROS take him out.

He might be the only talent that WB can get. Well him and Snyder.

I know nothing about Peppermint... but surprisingly my wife does. :lol

I need to see it.

EDIT: I just read about it... got to say it sounds horrible. You wanna see a kick ass girl, watch Maggie Q's original films.

LOST was the best show that became the worst. Every time someone complains about Game of Thrones final two seasons, I'm like: you ever watch LOST?

You wanna see another kick ass girl? Check out a few Veronica Ngo (aka Rose Tico's sister) films. Clash, The Rebel & Furie are all fun.

Kinda crazy they are putting so much into this after they said the next Spider-Man film will be on a smaller scale

Will their cameos be like End Game when they watched themselves in NYC.

Will the MCU characters simply watch the events from those movies unfold

Or will they actually interact with them.

I think the latter maybe both. You just don’t bring all of those people back just to have them recreate their movies.

What I don?t understand is bringing back some of these characters when they died in some of the movies. Doc ock is dead and so is GG and venom in the raimi verse and electro blew up. So will like doc ock , electro and gg be the same people in the mcu world ?

Also I strongly believe the raimi verse had other heroes in it given the doc strange reference and aunt Mays speech about heroes. It lead me to believe Spider-Man wasn?t the only hero in New York .

This movie seems to be going off the rails for me. Was it too much to ask just for JJJ to put together a Sinister Six to get Spidey and just have one Spidey take them on? This multiverse crap seems to just oversaturate the MCU. We'll see how it plays out. Goofs > substance!

Back