Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Untitled 3rd Spider-Man film

*cue Tinkerbell flying over the Magic Castle*

'memba The Force Awakens?

Disney wants you to think they make movies for kids, but they really make movies for 40-50+ year old males who long for the good old days and have the money to spend and the movie-going habit that most millennials don't. Nostalgia sells to old men.

They do make movie for kids. But they cram in dozens of pointless easter eggs in for the adults. They think Finn turning on that claymation chess table in the Falcon for 2 seconds or Jyn Erso's mom drinking Blue Milk counts as substance.

Well Feige is still the producer and Watts is directing again, so I wouldn't bet against this being an excellent movie. And all these people being rumored or confirmed to appear doesn't mean they'll all have significant/extensive roles in the film or diminish Holland's Peter Parker in some way. Unlike KK, Feige has earned the benefit of the doubt.

Spider-Man just has a history of overstuffed movies. I think back to the incredible hype of Spider-Man 3 and venom and how everyone was so disappointed by it

Scarlet Witch will likely break the dimensional barrier with her TV show. Dr. Strange movie I think is about him trying to try and patch things together.

And Dr Strange.

They saw the potential with Into the Spiderverse success.

Essentially they are doing it live action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is seemingly jam-packed! Still, so exciting with all these reported castings.

This movies is just "into the spiderverse" done in live action. I guess they trying to capitalize on the success of that animated movie, and at the same time copy/steal dc's thunder after they announced the return of Keaton and the multiverse. Marvel is not only good at stealing dc ideas/thunder (bvs announced then marvel announces civil war) but also at executing these ideas better then them. What a team they would make together dc writers come up with an idea then Marvel can do the rest.

I wonder which one of the cast is playing spiderpig???

Outside of SW I would consider this to be the COOLEST EVENT movie being made period.

Everyone loves Raimi Spiderman.

This might be the first 1B post covid movie.

I would sit in a theater for this it is going to be bonkers.

I love the raimi spiderman too but this movie is overstuffed, did they really need andrew garfield and emma stone back people didnt even like those movies especially part 2, hell even that elektro is coming back right lol.

I love the raimi spiderman too but this movie is overstuffed, did they really need andrew garfield and emma stone back people didnt even like those movies especially part 2, hell even that elektro is coming back right lol.

What good is a multiverse if some of the doors are locked

This way no one can complain that a character was left out.

Why am I getting the feeling that the pitch meeting for this movie went something like this:

Writer: "Remember that moment in Endgame when the portals opened and all the lost heroes stepped through?"

Studio Exec: "Yeah! Audiences went nuts!"

Writer: "What if we just extended that sequence into a feature length movie?"

Studio Exec: Is that... legal?

Writer: I will make it legal.

JJ's greatest gift to mankind -- popularizing the multiverse through LOST, Fringe and Star Trek.

Why am I getting the feeling that the pitch meeting for this movie went something like this:

Writer: "Remember that moment in Endgame when the portals opened and all the lost heroes stepped through?"

Studio Exec: "Yeah! Audiences went nuts!"

Writer: "What if we just extended that sequence into a feature length movie?"

WB did the opposite portal everyone is leaving lol

Snyder will be the only one in the room.

JJ's greatest gift to mankind -- popularizing the multiverse through LOST, Fringe and Star Trek.

I still say his greatest gift was Sydney Bristow...

Screenshot_2020-12-14 fkk8u0i4wyz41 jpg (JPEG Image, 677 ? 1000 pixels).jpg

Back